No announcement yet.

Game 1 of the ECF. Raps @ Bucks. Wednesday May 15th 8:30pm on Sportsnet and TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys come on. Lowry is better than Middleton and Bledsoe.

It's probably:

Giannis
    Kawhi
    Lowry
    Siakam
    Bledsoe
    Middleton

And then a mash of all the other role players. Milwaukee is definitely more top heavy, but we have more overall star power and impact. It comes down to how close Kawhi makes those top two spots, and which team is shooting better.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Guys come on. Lowry is better than Middleton and Bledsoe.

It's probably:

Giannis
      Kawhi
      Lowry
      Siakam
      Bledsoe
      Middleton

And then a mash of all the other role players. Milwaukee is definitely more top heavy, but we have more overall star power and impact. It comes down to how close Kawhi makes those top two spots, and which team is shooting better.
      At basketball?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        How would you guys rank the top 10 players in this series? Here's my stab at it

1. Kawhi
        2. Giannis
        3. Siakam
        4. Middleton
        5. Lowry
        6. Gasol
        7. Bledsoe
        8. Green
        9. Brogdon
        10. Ibaka
        If someone puts Giannis above Kawhi then he needs to watch basketball in a better way.
        I know Giannis is a flashy guy with tons of sound effects, but Kwahi is the answer. Every time we needed him, he deliverd. We have seen things from Kwahi that indicates that this guy has an inside instinct for the game.

I do not think Bucks are that great team that the media is trying to portrait, when Boston played tought and did not hesitate they defeated them on their own ground. On the other hand, we - Raptors - sufferes from inconsistency.

If Green, Lowery and Gasol hit the threes, we win.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

At basketball?
          You put Lowry behind Ibaka and brogdon so you're disqualified from this conversation. Lol
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

You put Lowry behind Ibaka and brogdon so you're disqualified from this conversation. Lol
            Playoff Lowry can sometimes be KLUE. That said, I hope Lowry feels like he's playing with house money now and can just go back to being October/November Lowry.

Comment

• Among teams still in the playoffs, Toronto has been the worst at collecting rebounds, averaging just 41.8 per game. Milwaukee, in comparison, leads all playoff teams with 52 per game.

Comment

How would you guys rank the top 10 players in this series? Here's my stab at it

1. Kawhi
                2. Giannis
                3. Siakam
                4. Middleton
                5. Lowry
                6. Gasol
                7. Bledsoe
                8. Green
                9. Brogdon
                10. Ibaka
                What are you ranking? Play/Performance during playoffs? Basketball skill i.e. Best Player?

Comment

• You guys are under rating Middleton. Siakam is not better than him.

My ranking would be (of just the starters, so no Ibaka/Brogdon here):

1. Kawhi
                  2. Giannis
                  3. Middleton
                  4. Siakam
                  5. Bledsoe
                  6. Lowry
                  7. Gasol
                  8. Lopez
                  9. Green
                  10. Mirotic

Hurts to have Lowry so low.. but his inability to hit a shot against the 76ers has soured me a bit on him (despite his insane defense and intangibles). Bledsoe has struggled too offensively but I give him the edge in the PG match up.

It's going to be a tough series. Going Raps in 6 because I'm a homer. Want to stay optimistic going into game 1.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

What are you ranking? Play/Performance during playoffs? Basketball skill i.e. Best Player?
                    Yes
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Griffin is a midget. lol. AD is still leaving. They gave the Pels the #1 pick, just like they gave the Cavs #1 when Lebron left to Miami.
                      Yep fix is in

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        You guys are under rating Middleton. Siakam is not better than him.

My ranking would be (of just the starters, so no Ibaka/Brogdon here):

1. Kawhi
                        2. Giannis
                        3. Middleton
                        4. Siakam
                        5. Bledsoe
                        6. Lowry
                        7. Gasol
                        8. Lopez
                        9. Green
                        10. Mirotic

Give me Green ahead of Lopez & Lowry over Bledsoe

Comment

• Watching the Bucks, the guards are constantly attacking the paint. Bledsoe, who is similar in size to Lowry, but is faster and more athletic, will get to the bucket. Hill too. They try to draw fouls or kick it out to open 3P shooters.

Giannis is a load in the paint, scoring and rebounding. Both Mirotic and Lopez will also drive to the basket if you challenge the 3P shot.

If the Raptors can control the paint, limit turnovers and make 3's they can win. Their offence must be more efficient and distributed than what we have seen so far. It cannot be just Kawhi or go 3/17 from 3 in the 1st half or else it will be a blow-out for the Bucks.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            Among teams still in the playoffs, Toronto has been the worst at collecting rebounds, averaging just 41.8 per game. Milwaukee, in comparison, leads all playoff teams with 52 per game.
                            That is why I said, If we did not hit threes consistently, we need to rebound every thing, even the cans of the drinks fans had.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                              If the Raptors can control the paint, limit turnovers and make 3's they can win. Their offence must be more efficient and distributed than what we have seen so far. It cannot be just Kawhi or go 3/17 from 3 in the 1st half or else it will be a blow-out for the Bucks.
                              This underlined statement reminds me of Bismack Biyombo, he would have been great in such a series.

Comment

Yes
                                Starters Only

1. Kawhi
                                2. Giannis
                                3. Siakam
                                4. Middleton
                                5. Bledsoe
                                6. Gasol - Defense on Embiid and Vucevic
                                7. Lowry
                                8. Lopez
                                9. Mirotic
                                10. Green
                                Last edited by Zak24gege; Wed May 15, 2019, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X