Game 1 of the ECF. Raps @ Bucks. Wednesday May 15th 8:30pm on Sportsnet and TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
    For some reason Milwaukee has never scared me like a Philly or Boston.
    Funny, watching one game in November of theirs and I have been terrified every since. Toronto has to play to their absolute MAX to have a chance. If the same team shows up that showed up against the Sixers...they are done in 5.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post

Actully, I feel the opposite.
      Right???

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Why you always no like people being nice to the team? First Drake, then that rich MLSE guy, now Dragons Den

You're like a modern day robin hood, fuck the elite fans
        People like to reminisce about the good old days when the working man sat courtside at NBA games.

HAHAHAHAHA

Nothing has changed in 40 years

Comment

• This is gonna be a tough series. Hopefully Pascal used the couple days off to work on his shot and his body. He needs to take and make perimeter shots like he did in the series with the Magic. They can't expect anything from Kyle on offense, it's on Pascal to be #2.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

Right???
            What do you mean ?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              This is gonna be a tough series. Hopefully Pascal used the couple days off to work on his shot and his body. He needs to take and make perimeter shots like he did in the series with the Magic. They can't expect anything from Kyle on offense, it's on Pascal to be #2.
              You're right.
              But honestly, they all need to at the least, bring their regular season selves to the arena. At this point I'm not even expecting them to amp it up.... they don't seem to understand what Kawhi is giving them..... he's giving them a chance to compete in the finals, without having to be spectacular...... just be yourselves, hit your shots, play heavy d.

Comment

What do you mean ?
                What did you mean?

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

What did you mean?

I mean, I have never been scared by Sixers or Boston, but I am really scared of Bucks, they are a very dynamic team.

Comment

• I think we surprise them as they're a bit rusty and steal this one tonight

Comment

• Sipping on some Johnny Blue right now. One more day of work 430am to 1230pm. Then I'm off for 4 days. Love it.

Comment

• 30 minutes to go

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

The original question was: is Lowry better than Bledsoe and Middleton in the playoffs?

Bottom line: if all those "more-to-basketball-than-shooting" things that Lowry does can't prevent the offense from cratering in the playoffs ... which it has.... then the answer is clearly no.

Even worse with Lowry being the "engine" of the offense, and doesn't recognize (or is simply afraid to shoot) when the best shot is his own. I'd argue that it's better for spacing for Lowry to shoot a high volume at a lower percentage, than to remove himself as a threat to shoot altogether.
                          Yeah, it’s not like the Raptors have a 112 ORTG with Lowry on the court in the playoffs... Damn Lowry, tanking the offence to an 89 ORTG when he sits, he needs to hit more shots from the bench. If only he wasn’t out there mucking up the offence.

Never mind that there are two ends of the floor.

twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Okay heres a debate (brought to u by Johnny Walker Blue)

whose better:

Kris Middleton or SpicyP?

Comment

• Ok Grizzlies saying their taking Morant. Do u think Raptors go after Conley in off season?

Comment

Can Kwahi's shot inspire a new spirit in this team ?
                                People always overlooks the psychologicl impact of positive acts on the long run. I think open shots will be taken in this series without hesitation, players like Green and Gasol might shoot the ball better, Lowery might get rid of this playoff ghost that catches him from time to time.
                                I do not really know, but I think Kwahi's shot will be in the back of the mind of every Raptor.
                                yo...

K A W H I
                                Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Wed May 15, 2019, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X