• Show
Clear All

• Great. Fucking. Quarter.

Comment

• cant really ask for a better start

Comment

• Good stuff

Comment

• Bucks aren't used to the physicality. We just played a blood & guts series. They've been floating on pixie dust getting sunshine pumped up their arses.

Comment

• Deathswap wrote: View Post
            I can't tell if Bucks are just unlucky and missing easy shots or just very rusty from 2 easy playoff rounds and long periods of time off.
            They breezed through the playoffs and have to deal with dinosaurs now
            OG is our king

Comment

• Welcome to the playoffs, Bambi.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

I agree man..... perhaps they were the two best teams to warm toronto up for this series?
                They really were man. Those two teams played HARD. I was very impressed with both teams. Definitely two good challenges for us to prepare us. Now it looks like Nurse is gonna go back to the 3 bench guys at a time thing. Why I have no clue. Let's see if they play better this series
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• what a fucking start! what a fucking dunk by pascal! what a fucking team
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Well that was the ideal quarter.

Comment

• It has to be rust. There is no way they've played like this and won both series so easily. If they have Boston is worse than I thought. Detroit I know is bad so that makes sense but still
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

They really were man. Those two teams played HARD. I was very impressed with both teams. Definitely two good challenges for us to prepare us. Now it looks like Nurse is gonna go back to the 3 bench guys at a time thing. Why I have no clue. Let's see if they play better this series
                        Gotta buy guys some more rest in this series.

Comment

• Wow, we look amazing. If the Bucks wanna give us those shots from the top of the floor then this series won't be that hard.

Comment

Yo compared to Philly and Orlando Milwaukee plays very soft. I don't watch them so is this how they usually play defensively? This must feel like a cake walk to guys like kawhi and Pascal after all the physicality they had to deal with against Philly and Orlando. Also kawhi has blown by Middleton with a lot of ease so far tonight. It was NEVER that easy for him against Butler, Simmons and Gordon. Interesting. But it's still VERY early so I'll hold off
                            Bucks really aren't physical, they're just long. They beat you with their offense and a lot of 3s. If Raptors can keep their defense up, they'll have a shot to win every game.

Comment

Its on those guys to step it up....he has to test it

Comment

• Man, we just need to control ourselves and mix the game. I love what we are doing, great defense, great moving without the ball.
                                That Pascal dunk must shake the whole city of Milwaukee.

Comment

Working...
                                X