Comment

• Lets goooo

Comment

• Norm has always enjoyed eating venison
        OG is our king

Comment

• Pow Pow Pow

Comment

• Beautiful play by Fred...they’re really swinging it around right now
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
              Im pissed they didnt get a shot clock violation, thats so bs
              i hope they review it...

Comment

• Happy to see bench contributions. We need it, and it will make our big hitters even better.

Comment

• Lmao Milwaukee is the team that's gonna let our bench guys get going!? I never thought I would see this day. If we can play 3 bench guys at the same time against this team and win consistently I don't think Milwaukee can beat us. Orlando (not as much) and Philly specifically had our bench looking like a G league team lol
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Rap taking their shots today... were afraid to do it all series long with Philly.

When they are confident the shots go down...

Comment

• Deathswap wrote: View Post
                      I can't tell if Bucks are just unlucky and missing easy shots or just very rusty from 2 easy playoff rounds and long periods of time off.
                      The truth is : OUR DEFENSE.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Lmao Milwaukee is the team that's gonna let our bench guys get going!? I never thought I would see this day. If we can play 3 bench guys at the same time against this team and win consistently I don't think Milwaukee can beat us. Orlando (not as much) and Philly specifically had our bench looking like a G league team lol
                        You need to take a page from Kawhi... Don't let the highs get to high or the lows get to low.

That said, so far so good.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Lmao Milwaukee is the team that's gonna let our bench guys get going!? I never thought I would see this day. If we can play 3 bench guys at the same time against this team and win consistently I don't think Milwaukee can beat us. Orlando (not as much) and Philly specifically had our bench looking like a G league team lol
                          Milwaukee leads the league in allowing 3's made... so if the bench can hit their shots we should be good.

Comment

• After wrestling with the likes of Embiid and Butler for 7 games, this must feel like a pickup game for the Raps.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              After wrestling with the likes of Embiid and Butler for 7 games, this must feel like a pickup game for the Raps.
                              Depends...Giannis hasnt got going yet...

But certainly we can try to get more shots in the paint, it was nearly impossible with Embiid...

Comment

• Bucks get two free points for no reason, got it
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X