Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Its over
    k cya. guess you signing off then. no more comments for you tn it past your bed time better just turn it off and go sleep
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• This is on Nurse. You can't play Fred, Norm and Serge together. You just can't. But mainly Fred and Norm
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Maybe bring in Ibaka for green

Comment

• that norm/fvv combo killed us again.

cant play them together... and no need too...

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

not now Joey, RR under panic b/c losing a winnable game
            You people panic too easily.

Comment

• Nurse always has to cough up 1 or 2 games going back to combinations that everybody knows won't work. Stubborn AF.

Comment

• Also Kyle isn't gonna shoot like this again probably so we really needed to take advantage of him playing like this. Oh well
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• How is Brook Lopez still so good?

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                    How is Brook Lopez still so good?
                    Old man strength
                    OG is our king

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      This is on Nurse. You can't play Fred, Norm and Serge together. You just can't. But mainly Fred and Norm
                      We already saw that combo fail over and over. If you're going to try it again they have to have a quick hook

Comment

• Fuck nick nurse running Kyle fred and norm to start the 4th, dumbest fucking thing ever. I was already pissed when he had fred in over norm let alone the fact that you should never NEVER even have more then one of them on the court at the same time. Same coaching mistakes that allowed philly to go 7. It's even weirder that he seemed to figure it out towards the end of last series but than reverted back to it in game one of this series.

Comment

• Coach will always undo any positive things he has pulled so far with the SAME MISTAKES

and he fucking end his statements on interviews with the word...”right”

Comment

• That stretch of three missed shots including a Norm layup with Kawhi on the bench was brutal. Cant have those

Comment

• Good try but Lowry playing this good is not gonna happen again. Too many fearless shooters on Bucks. Those dudes fingers are itching they wanna shoot it. Our guys are timid.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• not playing freely like the 1st Q....

Comment

Working...
                                X