Game 1 of the ECF. Raps @ Bucks. Wednesday May 15th 8:30pm on Sportsnet and TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post

Lopez isn't going to get career highs every game and Pascal and Kawhi won't shoot as badly as they did.
    Lowry won't have games like this and our defense might not be this sharp again.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• We were killed on the boards.

Comment

• OK Giannis isn't likely to be kept relatively quiet too many games but no way Lopez equals this game again. This was predictable, just not the way they lost it and that's a shame.
        Maybe a few more Raptor fans understand this was always destined to be a dog fight.
        Win game 2 and bring 'er home

Comment

• - They lost that game early in the 4th. They continue to not get anything from FVV and Powell.

- Siakam as I've been saying for weeks is not good enough to be a 2nd option. Just because he's MIP doesn't mean he's Pippen. He's WAY overrated on this board. Lowry is the Raptors 2nd best player not Siakam.

- Kawhi played way too many minutes. He had nothing left in the 4th. Absolutely no reason to play him the entire 1st and 3rd.

- They continue to not get anything from Gasol and Green. Gasol continues to miss open 3's and bunnies. Green just like in the Philly series looks scared to shoot. So much for "championship experience" Gasol - 6 points, Green - 6 points.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post

​​​​​Will Pascal shoot 5/20 and will Kawhi go 11/25 or whatever they ended up with?
            Pascal definitely. Dude completely dissappeared.

Comment

• Good game. This Bucks team is very beatable.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Lowry won't have games like this and our defense might not be this sharp again.
                If the Playoffs has shown anything, its the Raptors defense will be sharp more often than not.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  I'm soooooooo disappointed in Danny this playoffs offensively man. He's just been terrible.
                  Not to defend Green, but we don’t actually run plays for him like Redick. He’s got to pickup scraps on drive and kick bailouts here and there. Tough to get into a shooting rhythm that way.

Comment

Siakam shouldn't be taking 20 shots in a game.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Not to defend Green, but we don’t actually run plays for him like Redick. He’s got to pickup scraps on drive and kick bailouts here and there. Tough to get into a shooting rhythm that way.
                      Green is not that type of shooter. He's not good coming off the picks.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Overrated offensive coach....

He has not freed Danny at all but to rely on the corner three of Siakam, wrong guy

Comment

He had 11 in the 1st and then his game went to shit. He needs to play closer to the paint. He shouldn't be taking 8-10 3s.

Comment

• The thing that I do not understand is : if Lowery is hot like that, why do not you run plays for him ?

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                              We had this game until the two PG line up came in full force early in the fourth. Also, Green losing the ball also killed our momentum
                              I think the two point guard lineup can be fine IF there is no Norm. When you have them in a long with Norm it's over. It was over in the first and second round. For Nurse to think it would work in the third round is crazy to me
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• no one panic... they killed us on offensive boards thats the biggest take away.. and danny green shat the bed

Comment

Working...
                                X