Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Bucks don't scare teams they just beat them
    That’s true. They kind of just bait you into doing stuff you’re not good at and execute stuff they’re good at with ruthless precision. No fanfare, no animosity.

Comment

Bucks don't have to play great to win and Raptors have to be perfect to win. Yeah it looks like it'll be Bucks in 5. Every analyst has Bucks to win.
      It's not even that they didn't play great: this was easily their worst (or 2nd worst) game of the playoffs. Meanwhile we haven't shot a good % from 3 in ages and we still lost

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

It's not even that they didn't play great: this was easily their worst (or 2nd worst) game of the playoffs. Meanwhile we haven't shot a good % from 3 in ages and we still lost
        They are better team and they are higher seed for a reason. Raps were underdogs realistically.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

time to give lin some minutes... nothing else you can do.
          Sorry bud but Lin is not the answer

Posters here have short term memories

Nurse played a three big line with Marc/ Ibaka and Siakam in game 5 and that was a huge difference then went back to his experimentation in game 6.

He learned his lesson and stuck to what was successful in game 7, even benching Green in the fourth quarter favoring his three bigs with Kyle and Kawhi in the back, that worked wonders

Nurse is just being a moron

He admitted it in post games last series that he just wanted to go back to some rotations hoping that it may work.

Idiot and This may cost us the series against a better coached team with a freak

Comment

• Lin played like shit in the reg season. But who cares right now? i'd rather see him out there over FVV. He can't be worse.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Green is shaking out there, he throws the ball away, loses on dribble, misses lay-ups, misses shots just not contributing out there. Problem is do you go with Norm? Maybe have Danny come off the bench.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Which three point guards do you mean? We only have 2 on our roster. I mean we're stuck with Fred since we gave up Delon in the Gasol trade... Lin is hot garbage. McCaw wasn't playing. No OG.

You can't have Kawhi/Siakam and Lowry play 45 minutes in a game 1. Makes no sense. Maybe the problem is Nurse likes Fred more than Norm.. but Norm makes a lot of mistakes as well. He's not really dependable. And if Green is in foul trouble it gets tougher. What I would have liked to seen is more Norm in the 3rd and a similar amount of Norm in the 4th.. to give Kawhi more time on the bench. And just hope and pray we can sustain those minutes while Kawhi is resting.

I'd still prefer that over Meeks or Lin. Masai could have done a much better job with the waiver wire I guess.. slim pickings though.
                Game 5 and 7 against the Sixers are good examples. His rotation was fluid.

but he said it himself in the presser after that game 6 loss about his urge to try again the three guard line up (Kyle FVV and Norm)

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Game 5 and 7 against the Sixers are good examples. His rotation was fluid.

but he said it himself in the presser after that game 6 loss about his urge to try again the three guard line up (Kyle FVV and Norm)
                  But those were desperate times.. Game 1 is not desperate. If we're down 0-2 than I can see some changes like that. Not game 1.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

Only Lowry shot well from 3. Everyone else was poopoo
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                      Lin played like shit in the reg season. But who cares right now? i'd rather see him out there over FVV. He can't be worse.
                      Yeah he can.. don't you remember the Magic games where the Raps were blowing them out.. Lin comes in and gives the other bench like 10 points. Lin was terrible.

Comment

They are better team and they are higher seed for a reason. Raps were underdogs realistically.
                        Bucks are the higher seed because of load management and Lowry and JV injures for long stretches. And Nurse experimenting. With all that, Raps we were 1 win away from being tied with them. We’re supposed to be flipping a switch now.

Comment

• Another thing: Kawhi's efficiency has fallen off the map since Game 4 against Philly.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Green needs to shoot the ball and hunt down shots just like Redick. He looked scared out there.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

But those were desperate times.. Game 1 is not desperate. If we're down 0-2 than I can see some changes like that. Not game 1.
                              That’s exactly the problem. You can’t coach like you already expect to win a series in 6 or 7 games. Like hey, I’m going to use games 1-3 to get FVV & Powell going again win or lose. You have to coach with urgency and not be afraid to hurt a player’s feelings. There’s a difference between playing desperate and playing urgent.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Bucks are the higher seed because of load management and Lowry and JV injures for long stretches. And Nurse experimenting. With all that, Raps we were 1 win away from being tied with them. We’re supposed to be flipping a switch now.
                                well there's no switch to flip. We're not a better team.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X