Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So most places have the Nets beating the Raptors in 7 or 6?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game one is pivotal! I see whoever wins game 1 will win the series. Raps will get a confidence boost and win in 7 if they win today. Nets in 6 as they will steal home court if they win.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

i hope they can win one game.

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
        Nets will try to be physical and aggressive in the first game. They will try to push guys like Ross and Big Val and intimidate them.

This is a series that Amir Johnson needs to step up. If he is a Heart and Soul and the emotional leader and .... of this team, then it is his place to show toughness and does not let his teammates to be pushed around.

At the end, I just can not see this team, due to their lack of play off experience last more than 5 games and I think Nets will win it in 5 games.

Lets hope that I am totally wrong.
        Where was Amir Johnson, Captain Amir, the heart and the soul of this team, top 10 PF in the league, most efficient offensive player in this team, best defensive guy, the emotional leader, fan favourite and ...

Where was this man ?

Comment

Wiggins wrote: View Post
          i hope they can win one game.
          I wouldnt mind this troll being banned.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
            I wouldnt mind this troll being banned.
            Should have been a long time ago. Hes a farce, playing a character.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Winner of game 1 wins 77% of series. Raps played horribly in game 1 and lost. Wasn't the refs outside of taking TR out of the game early for fighting through screens. Loss was on the Raps. Everyones favorite DD was garbage in that game.

Comment

Pill wrote: View Post
                Winner of game 1 wins 77% of series. Raps played horribly in game 1 and lost. Wasn't the refs outside of taking TR out of the game early for fighting through screens. Loss was on the Raps. Everyones favorite DD was garbage in that game.
                I also heard a stat that when the road team wins game one in a playoff series its only 56 % of the time so they win . Still can get this going!

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                  I also heard a stat that when the road team wins game one in a playoff series its only 56 % of the time so they win . Still can get this going!
                  the reason why 77% of game 1 winners advance is because the better team is usually at home, and the better team usually ones. generally seeds are more accurate than in this matchup.

i'm still not sure that brooklyn is necessarily the better team, and a stat like that doesn't really help us figure it out
                  "Bruno?
                  Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

If we win game 2, no worries.

If we lose, take cover, because all hell will break loose on these boards.

Tanks will roar through the forums with new energy and rain hellfire on us "Happy-with-the-playoffs-and-first-round-exit-and-no-good-plan-for-future-and-no-Wiggins" people with chants of "We were right all along!" and "Should have listened!"

Take cover in your bombs shelters people.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                    X