Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    Yeah too bad they dont even know who made them lol
    He should reach out to sports net and claim the logos. And convince sportsnet to write a piece abt how the fan made logos are far better than the SidLee's shit.

Comment

I wonder if SidLee saw that last one. Seems eerily similar if you ask me, but yours is slightly better.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
        Game time made the news. Lol.
        Mr.Z wrote: View Post
        Yeah too bad they dont even know who made them lol
        ball4life wrote: View Post
        He should reach out to sports net and claim the logos. And convince sportsnet to write a piece abt how the fan made logos are far better than the SidLee's shit.
        Cody73 wrote: View Post
        I wonder if SidLee saw that last one. Seems eerily similar if you ask me
        That's too funny. I never saw that article until now with all the Holiday craziness!
        - I posted all of those logos 4+ years ago on facebook groups, reddit, etc. and more recently put some variations here. Over the years there's been a lot of parodies of things I had floating out there, and to me that's very telling about how AWESOME Raptors fans truly are! All I can say, is I sincerely hope the new uniforms are up to par. Raps fans deserve the best!

Comment

gametime wrote: View Post
          That's too funny. I never saw that article until now with all the Holiday craziness!
          - I posted all of those logos 4+ years ago on facebook groups, reddit, etc. and more recently put some variations here. Over the years there's been a lot of parodies of things I had floating out there, and to me that's very telling about how AWESOME Raptors fans truly are! All I can say, is I sincerely hope the new uniforms are up to par. Raps fans deserve the best!
          Heck man, you made sportslogos.net. That's the big one to make when it comes to design. People love the DinoLeaf.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            People love the DinoLeaf.
            Thanks! All we can hope for is a unified front as passionate fans. And yes, that DinoLeaf merch was snatched up the fastest. But Colangelo and Hosford reviewed all of this stuff way back. NewEra even produced 350 of those T-scratch hats for market testing. You see them downtown every so often, even today. C'est la vie!

When I see the promo vids for the Nashville Predators, Chicago Bulls, etc. I get the chills thinking about all the possibilities the Raptors have at their fingertips:

Last edited by gametime; Sat Dec 27, 2014, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X