X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanyo
    replied
    down 18 with 4 mins left

if nurse doesnt pull kawhi and lowry now i will start the fire nurse thread!!

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    The so called 2nd best player on the team only has 6 points.

Leave a comment:

• Deathswap
    replied
    Why do the Bucks players and coaches cry after every call that goes against them? They're going to be shedding some real tears in the finals...

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Inexcusable for keeping the starters in this long. this is worse then any other decision nick has made tonight. fuck me

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post

Yeah I'm starting to dislike Fred more and more. He dribbles around with no purpose and continues to dribble some more.
    Poor mans cory joseph

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Somewhere deep in the advanced stats hes the best choice. At least off ball. Or something.
    DanH has zero credibility as far as I'm concerned.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    if kawhi and lowry look tired next game look no further then nick grinding them when were down 18 in the 4th...

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post

Maybe if the advanced stat is shitting the bed.

5 points on 5 shots, 0 rebounds and 2 assists in 21 minutes.
    One of his better games...lol

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Even Webber saying why Starters are still out there when the game is already out of hand knowing that game 3 is just within 48 hours with one day off

Moron coach

FUCK YOU NURSE

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Why FVV over Green? If you're trying to "get a guy going" it should be Danny Green - the guy who has won a championship and set an NBA record for 3's in the Finals. Instead you bench him in favour of your team's worst playoff performer? That is unacceptable by Nurse.
    Yeah I'm starting to dislike Fred more and more. He dribbles around with no purpose and continues to dribble some more.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Why FVV over Green? If you're trying to "get a guy going" it should be Danny Green - the guy who has won a championship and set an NBA record for 3's in the Finals. Instead you bench him in favour of your team's worst playoff performer? That is unacceptable by Nurse.
    start fire NN thread

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    Just pull the starters man

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Somewhere deep in the advanced stats hes the best choice. At least off ball. Or something.
    Maybe if the advanced stat is shitting the bed.

5 points on 5 shots, 0 rebounds and 2 assists in 21 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Pascal....were gonna need more

Leave a comment:

Working...
X