Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #2 ECF - Raptors (0-1) @ Bucks (1-0); Friday, May 17th at 8:30 on TSN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gasol is not taking anymore shots.

    Comment


    • IM SO MAD I CAN'T EVEN BOMBARD THE BOARDS WITH TWEETS
      LIKE
      f'real dude

      Comment


      • get this quarter down to 13
        and then win the next

        Comment


        • Game 1 was there for the taking

          but the coach had a retarded episode and here we are

          Comment


          • Kash_ville wrote: View Post
            Nick nurse is actually a bad coach. The lineups he brings out make no sense at all
            who can we get? Maybe get a nice college coach to come in

            But Nurse signed 3 years... if Kawhi walks then whats the point of getting rid of Nurse then. If he stays and wants Nurse out then you fucking do whatever he wants

            Comment


            • 10-6 start. Let's keep at it.

              Comment


              • Hopefully home court wakes them up next game
                OG is our king

                Comment


                • Siakam out is a blessing. His box out and rebound effort has been nothing short if pathetic
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • This Aladdin movie looks worse than how we're playing tonight
                    It's the Spicy Show! Time to cook.

                    Comment


                    • at this point just jack up 3's and see what happens... either sink or swim

                      Comment


                      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Siakam out is a blessing. His box out and rebound effort has been nothing short if pathetic
                        Agreed. I'm not sad he's out...

                        Comment


                        • 21 points down...get it to 10 by 4th quarter?

                          Comment


                          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Siakam out is a blessing. His box out and rebound effort has been nothing short if pathetic
                            Honestly we should try with Ibaka to start next game... and Siakam off the bench and maybe he can give us some energy off the bench

                            Comment


                            • Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                              21 points down...get it to 10 by 4th quarter?
                              i believe in miracles

                              where you from


                              you sexy thangggg

                              Comment


                              • sanyo wrote: View Post

                                who can we get? Maybe get a nice college coach to come in

                                But Nurse signed 3 years... if Kawhi walks then whats the point of getting rid of Nurse then. If he stays and wants Nurse out then you fucking do whatever he wants

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X