Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Bosh is weakest HOF if he gets in. What a joke

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    spicy_d wrote: View Post

tier 1 ? no ...tier 2 like DeRozan ...but no I don't think he can carry a franchise.

if kawhi leaves. ..next year will be painful but at least we'll have shit load of cap space the following year
    Cap space for what?

Leave a comment:

• spicy_d
    replied
    max ? I disagree unless he improves signticsntly again

Leave a comment:

• spicy_d
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

How good do you think he'll be? can he be as good as Bosh?

Chris Bosh is a future first ballot HOF'er and he couldn't lead this team anywhere.

If Kawhi leaves, then you have to sell high on Siakam.
    tier 1 ? no ...tier 2 like DeRozan ...but no I don't think he can carry a franchise.

if kawhi leaves. ..next year will be painful but at least we'll have shit load of cap space the following year

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

he also starred playing basketball late..the guy works hard...give him a couple of more years

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    Remember when Gasol was supposed to provide a new dimension to our offense when things got tough in the playoffs. Lol how wrong we were.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

he also starred playing basketball late..the guy works hard...give him a couple of more years
    How good do you think he'll be? can he be as good as Bosh?

Chris Bosh is a future first ballot HOF'er and he couldn't lead this team anywhere.

If Kawhi leaves, then you have to sell high on Siakam.

Leave a comment:

• spicy_d
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Hes 25 years old I doubt it

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

I mean ..I think he will ... but really it's essentially his first year as a primary scoring option ...not expecting him to be the 2nd guy ...we clearly need more from the others (green gasol Lowry ) ..
    Hes 25 years old I doubt it

Leave a comment:

• spicy_d
    replied
    I mean ..I think he will ... but really it's essentially his first year as a primary scoring option ...not expecting him to be the 2nd guy ...we clearly need more from the others (green gasol Lowry ) ..

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    siakam is inconsistent ...saw that all year ...he's good and no doubt will be great ... but you can't expect him to be a dependable 2nd option so quickly ...

yes we should have kept JV and Delon

Leave a comment:

• spicy_d
    replied
    siakam is inconsistent ...saw that all year ...he's good and no doubt will be great ... but you can't expect him to be a dependable 2nd option so quickly ...

yes we should have kept JV and Delon

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    You cant have Lowry as your 2nd offensive option. It should be Siakam but he shook. Would be careful with him Raps players have history of regressing.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Disagree with Kenny Smth. Lowry has been good in this series. Gasol, Green and Siakam have all been atrocious.

Lowry was great in Game 1. Game 2 he was not good. Could not hit any wide open, uncontested 3P'ers (2 - 9 on 3's). Green 2 - 9 and Gasol 1 - 9 were main problems.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X