No announcement yet.

Game #2 ECF - Raptors (0-1) @ Bucks (1-0); Friday, May 17th at 8:30 on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto will always have a disadvantage being in Canada... so even worse for us.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

I don't give a shit what DanH says. I have my own opinion, i'm not like you people.
      lol. *pink font*. DanH also says FVV is better than a replacement level backup PG. Get what I mean?

Comment

• At least Gasol got some rest here.

He was gassed and I said it even last game he looked fucking tired from having to cover Embiid for 7 games for nearly 40 mins a game.

He needs rest..badly..today 20 mins so thats better... maybe off the bench now and he could be more effective.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

lol. *pink font*. DanH also says FVV is better than a replacement level backup PG. Get what I mean?
          My bad lol
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Disagree with Kenny Smth. Lowry has been good in this series. Gasol, Green and Siakam have all been atrocious.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

League killed tanking so rebuild is not possible anymore
              Zion could be the last generational talent until another 15 years again

Who would be that idiot Superstar elite talent free agent willing to come over be coached by a no name G leaguer

ahh

we still have two games at home

so there is still hope.....right? (now i sounded like Nurse)

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Who would be that idiot Superstar elite talent free agent willing to come over be coached by a no name G leaguer

ahh

No worries we are winning these 2 at home
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Raptors and bucks both shot 31% from 3.

Not a good sign. One game Milwaukee will hit 40% from 3 and it won’t be good.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

ahh

Firing Casey looks stupid now.

Masai bringing in Kawhi was great but man you bring in fucking Nick Nurse to be the coach... yikes

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

No worries we are winning these 2 at home
                      Then i guess

Go Raptors

but i meant it, im still rooting for this team and praying to God that Nurse has an epiphany moment in the next 48 hours

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                        Raptors and bucks both shot 31% from 3.

Not it a good sign. One game Milwaukee will hit 40% from 3 and it won’t be good.
                        Raps need to defend the 3...

we cant defend Giannis so fuck it if he scores 30-35 so be it... look at Kawhi had 31 pts but MIL contained us otherwise and won.

Contain the other guys and let Gianiis go nuts, who cares, he cant score 100 pts by himself.

Comment

• Fire NN

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                            Fire NN
                            Yeah this team needs changes but who knows maybe nothing will ever work with Raps
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

My bad lol
                              DanH tried to argue that FVV was way better than DJ Augustin. That's all you need to know about "lying with stats".

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

Firing Casey looks stupid now.

Masai bringing in Kawhi was great but man you bring in fucking Nick Nurse to be the coach... yikes
                                Someone here thought that maybe Casey failed in the playoffs because Nurse was always there whispering on his ear some of the stupidity we are now witnessing.

Comment

Working...
                                X