X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Also, Nurse kept saying back in the reg season that he doesn't care where they end up in the standings. I don't know about you but it would've been nice to have homecourt advantage against this Bucks team.
    Loser Mentality

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Sorry guys ... I tried ...

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Also, Nurse kept saying back in the reg season that he doesn't care where they end up in the standings. I don't know about you but it would've been nice to have homecourt advantage against this Bucks team.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    TacoBreath wrote: View Post

I don't think Clifford was ever with the Spurs.

Coaches Bud and Brown certainly were, of course.

I don't know enough about Messina to judge him. But although I couldn't really tell you why, I tend not to like him.

Do you want an outsider to start a Fire Nurse thread, so you homegrown fans will have plausible deniability, and you can blame it on a troll? I wouldn't mind. Say the word.
    Game 3 with home court.

Nick Nurse is hanging by the thread from this board.

A sweep would seal his fate

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    Giannis: "Against Boston, you can go down 1-0 and still be fine"

Raptors: "hold my beer"

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    TacoBreath wrote: View Post

I don't know enough about Messina to judge him. But although I couldn't really tell you why, I tend not to like him.

Do you want an outsider to start a Fire Nurse thread, so you homegrown fans will have plausible deniability, and you can blame it on a troll? I wouldn't mind. Say the word.
    I give you my permission.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TacoBreath
    replied

Can never go wrong when you hire a former Spurs assistant. Look at the Hawks and now the Bucks under Bud. Look at the Sixers under Brown and the Magic with Clifford.

Not hiring Messina was a mistake.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    I thought Nate McMillan if he will eventually be available is someone that I would consider

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied

Can never go wrong when you hire a former Spurs assistant. Look at the Hawks and now the Bucks under Bud. Look at the Sixers under Brown and the Magic with Clifford.

It was a toss up between Nurse and Stackhouse

im not sure he even considered Messina at all

Nick Nurse imo really threw Casey under the bus. Casey was so resentful of that.

Snitches get stitches

Karma is a bitch

two lines appropriate for this coach

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Totally outclassed in '1H. Turnovers, Kyle back to Kyle, Pascal not a factor at all, however guarding Giannis will get you fouled out. Kawhi passive at start, Interesting Feschuk talking about age being a factor with Gasol, Green and Lowry. I wrote about this when we first acquired Gasol. One thing about Marc though is that he is a stand-up guy, taking blame for the poor start.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Coach Bud would work. Maybe it's time to try Messina. I guarantee you that the team will be more disciplined, structured and well prepared.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Coach Bud would work. Maybe it's time to try Messina. I guarantee you that the team will be more disciplined, structured and well prepared.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    spicy_d wrote: View Post
    nurse is the greatest coach ever lol
    Reverse jinx

Leave a comment:

• spicy_d
    replied
    dumb question i...it possible to fire a coach in the playoffs and hire an external one ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X