Game #2 ECF - Raptors (0-1) @ Bucks (1-0); Friday, May 17th at 8:30 on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden wrote: View Post
    Yeah, Bucks don't scare me... only the refs. Calling the Dub-ya right now.

Can't take all the blame but we might have lost the first game because I forgot to put this classic in the opening thread. Let the stomping begin.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

Can't take all the blame but we might have lost the first game because I forgot to put this classic in the opening thread. Let the stomping begin.
      Godzilla is a dinosaur.... which makes it perfect.

Comment

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

As mentioned elsewhere, though it didn't seem like it, Lopez only shot 4-11 from 3 in game one. But it was the 8-10 shooting from inside that killed up. He also only had 2 free throws so it's not like he was bullying his way to the rim. I'm not sure but it seems like if the Bucks are starting Giannis/Lopez/Mirotic, we have to go with Gasol/Ibaka/Siakam. Not sure how the bench minutes would work out but the Bucks bigs have to sit too. Anyone want to have a go at the minutes distribution with this?

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

As mentioned elsewhere, though it didn't seem like it, Lopez only shot 4-11 from 3 in game one. But it was the 8-10 shooting from inside that killed up. He also only had 2 free throws so it's not like he was bullying his way to the rim. I'm not sure but it seems like if the Bucks are starting Giannis/Lopez/Mirotic, we have to go with Gasol/Ibaka/Siakam. Not sure how the bench minutes would work out but the Bucks bigs have to sit too. Anyone want to have a go at the minutes distribution with this?
                I've mentioned it a few times that I'd like to see them swap Serge and Danny in the starting lineup, I think it benefits both Serge and the bench
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Makes sense, but Nurse doesn't like letting the other team dictates matchup. He's all about "we gotta impose our will" on them and not vice-versa. Nurse waited until game 7 to do the full-blown Gasol-Embiid tether, when internet basement dwellers knew by half-time of game 1 that was what had to be done. I doubt he pulls Green out of the starting lineup, but we might see a quick substitution.

Comment

To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Take us to the promise land Joseph!!!!

Comment

Good luck charm for Mr. Bet on Yourself. Time to snap out of it Fred
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Good luck charm for serge and kawhi

Comment

I agree. I like the early thread mojo. Or is is mojoey? I also would be interested in trying the big starting lineup. Ilyasova is really the only big off the bench. Otherwise, most of the bench minutes go to Brogdon and Hill. Green can hopefully hang with them

Comment

Start the big frontcourt. Gasol/ibaka first substitution for danny green(8 mins mark). fred come in for kyle.(4 minute mark) gasol/ibaka check in at C. (3 minute mark).
                              Start 2nd Q with kyle,danny norm, Mccaw, Gasol. Start bringing kawhi and pascal back at 9 minute mark. Bring ibaka back at 7ish minute mark.
                              Last edited by bertarapsfan; Fri May 17, 2019, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Game 1 - STAT OF THE GAME: Raptor 2H Shooting for guys not named Kyle or Kawhi 1 - 23. Time for a couple of guys to snap out of it. Man, Spicy-P went 0 - 7 from the corner 3 spot. Will we do better tonight? To quote Nick Nurse..."Hopefully".

Comment

Working...
                                X