No announcement yet.

Game #2 ECF - Raptors (0-1) @ Bucks (1-0); Friday, May 17th at 8:30 on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might as well get Gasol out of there for Ibaka; he's a zero on offense and nowhere to be found on defense so far.

Comment

• Fear the Deer for reals.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• HogieTime wrote: View Post
        Oh dear, if raps go out like this then Leonard will be gonzo! (Wouldn't even blame him)
        At least he gave us the greatest buzzer beater of all time. #WorthIt
        2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• We are disgraceful in every aspect of basketball lol. Can't shoot, can't hit FTs, can't defend, can't rebound.

Comment

• I'll cheer for Milwaukee to beat golden state
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I don’t think there’s been another team that constantly gets blown out on the road like the raptors
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• All u fucking idiots that supported the Gasol trade go fuk your self...including the Claw. Fake ass hockey puck basketball fans

Comment

• I'm done. The guys should be totally ashamed for this one.

Comment

• Moron coach instead of maybe trying a Gasol/ Siakam and Ibaka bigs he instead went back to his bread and butter midget bonanza and also threw in a Meeks to boot

Loving it

Comment

• ok guys it's Friday go and have fun. This is not worth it. Get yo dick wet fellas is what I'm saying.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• HogieTime wrote: View Post
                        Oh dear, if raps go out like this then Leonard will be gonzo! (Wouldn't even blame him)
                        Yeah unfortunately we look like a dumpster fire right now.

Series isn't over but we will need to dig deep in games 3 and 4.

Comment

• fuck boys were trash. game one killed our confidence. this is heartbreaking. feels like ever other raptor year. nick better have the balls to tear into the team at half. this is our make or break moment. if raps come and roll over in quarter 3 they are defeated already.
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Siakam continues to whine at the refs, how about you box out your guy you little shit.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Pathetic effort all around! These guys should be ashamed
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• If we lose like this no way Kawhi is staying and we are going back 10 years as we have washed out Gasol, Lowry and FVV next year. No pick. OG value at zero.

Man this 2nd half is the most important in this franchise in terms of us being contenders for 5 years or lottery picks...

Comment

Working...
                                X