Clear All

• Can't believe how the bucks picked up Lopez, mirotic, and hill this year

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

2nd half? This games over.
      Hahaha
      2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• It's absolutely an embarrassing ass kicking. Serge and Marc cannot guard anybody out there. Do we actually have an offence?

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          I don’t think there’s been another team that constantly gets blown out on the road like the raptors
          Yep. You have to look at two things -- coach and supporting cast. Casey and DeRozan are gone, so can't blame them anymore.

Masai Ujiri has done a HORRIFIC job building a supporting cast. He just keeps relying on young guys like Powell, FVV, Ross, Wright and a bunch of bust free agent signings/trades like Gasol, Carroll, Joseph.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Can nurse at least try Lin? Maybe he’s remembered to play basketball?
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
              Can't believe how the bucks picked up Lopez, mirotic, and hill this year
              yeah players just don't want to sign with toronto. Kinda telling.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

2nd half? This games over.
                if we show some fight I'll have a sliver of hope for the home games. if they roll over and look defeated they lost this series at the game 1 buzzer. just like last year...
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I'll hold out until the 6 minute mark of the 3rd or if the lead gets to 30+.

Comment

• How did FVV get 10 mins

FVV!!?!?!?!

JUST FUCKING PLAY BOUCHER OR LIN... FUCK PLAY MALCOLM MILLER. PLAY FUCKING ERIC MORELAND

JUST PLAY ANYONE AND SEE

Comment

Executive of the year

masai was careless with depth assets

shaved a few dollars on monroe..2 contributors and a guy who has range for a geezer
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I wish we had picked up Mirotic instead of Gasol.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

if we show some fight I'll have a sliver of hope for the home games. if they roll over and look defeated they lost this series at the game 1 buzzer. just like last year...
                          it's crazy because it's completely different team. We need a goddamn exorcist.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                            How did FVV get 10 mins

FVV!!?!?!?!

JUST FUCKING PLAY BOUCHER OR LIN... FUCK PLAY MALCOLM MILLER. PLAY FUCKING ERIC MORELAND

JUST PLAY ANYONE AND SEE
                            Even vanilla company man leo rautins just called out fred "hes not even looking at the rim anymore"
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Nurse gatorade drinkers can put in their podcast his post game interviews responses

then make a T-Shirt

....right?

that Retard always end his statement with the word “right”

like a 5th grader geek

Comment

• I'm fine losing to a better team. Last year the team was better overall than the Cavs, they just lost to Lebron year after year.

Comment

Working...
                                X