No announcement yet.

Game #2 ECF - Raptors (0-1) @ Bucks (1-0); Friday, May 17th at 8:30 on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happeend with McCaw... he would actually get mins now...

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post

Not worth it. Turn off the game lol

If you a require a summary of the happenings come back to the thread tomorrow
      I'll give him a complete summary. Just a second ...

Here!

Comment

• Nick Nurse looks completely out of his depths. This is why you DONT hire a rookie fucking coach in the most important season in franchise history
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• This game was over at tip off.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            I'm fine losing to a better team. Last year the team was better overall than the Cavs, they just lost to Lebron year after year.
            They're not just losing, they're getting absolutely embarrassed.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

I'm fine losing to a better team. Last year the team was better overall than the Cavs, they just lost to Lebron year after year.
              Oh cool I'm glad you're fine with it
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Nick Nurse looks completely out of his depths. This is why you DONT hire a rookie fucking coach in the most important season in franchise history
                Pretty sure they hired him before Kawhi became available for a trade.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post

They're not just losing, they're getting absolutely embarrassed.
                  Series doesn't end in Game 2. Sixers got beat by 36, came back and won at home.

Comment

They're probably better but we shouldn't be getting smacked around like this

Comment

the thing is this is likely it... kawhi isnt going to re-sign if this is our effort and knowing next year he has to deal with gasol, lowry and fvv again. they wont have money for green.

i dont know why he would stay next year...may as well enjoy the sun if your going to lose instead of killing yourself for 2 series for nothing. clips have a better younger team and 2nd max contract...

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                        How did FVV get 10 mins

FVV!!?!?!?!

JUST FUCKING PLAY BOUCHER OR LIN... FUCK PLAY MALCOLM MILLER. PLAY FUCKING ERIC MORELAND

JUST PLAY ANYONE AND SEE
                        he got first exposed against that New Orleans and 1st Detroit Game

remembered that he got outplayed by the 90 yr old Jose Calderon

lol

yet some of his supporters THEN never find it as concerning.

Comment

the thing is this is likely it... kawhi isnt going to re-sign if this is our effort and knowing next year he has to deal with gasol, lowry and fvv again. they wont have money for green.

i dont know why he would stay next year...may as well enjoy the sun if your going to lose instead of killing yourself for 2 series for nothing
                          Thats how you think. They got to the ECF, maybe he wants to build upon what the Raptors have. Who knows. Chemistry sometimes takes years to develop.

Comment

• Well the beers are going down easy now
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

What happeend with McCaw... he would actually get mins now...
                              Whole bench should get sizeable minutes. McCaw, Lin, Boucher, Miller etc.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                Nurse gatorade drinkers can put in their podcast his post game interviews responses

then make a T-Shirt

....right?

that Retard always end his statement with the word “right”

like a 5th grader geek
                                Messina was my guy. They should've hired him. Nurse isn't really an upgrade over Casey.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X