• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Nick's big adjustment for game 3 will be starting Serge over gasol
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Well Game 3 basically is a must win and Game 4 if they win Game 3. Can't go down 3-1 heading into Game 5.
      well gonna be even harder to win game 3 when the starter have been rode into the ground down 20 in the 4th. is that tom thibdue in a nick nurse mask? this is ridiculous
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I think Nick's big adjustment for game 3 will be starting Serge over gasol
        Unfortunate for Gasol and for a veteran, but he needs something to motivate him, if benching him does that, then so be it.

Comment

• Coach Bud wish you are our coach

Comment

• the kawhi buzzer beater is long history

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              I think Nick's big adjustment for game 3 will be starting Serge over gasol
              I'd start Norm over Danny too.

Comment

• Yeah game 3 is must win. Otherwise series is over

Comment

• Powell was a bright spot. Hopefully he can keep it up and give the bench a spark.

Comment

• I think raptors could do something crazy and start Ibaka and Powell in game 3. They've been much better than their Gasol and green so far

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                      the kawhi buzzer beater is long history
                      5 short days ago

feels like ages ago now
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The media should call out Nurse and ask him why VanVleet continues to get this much playing time.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Linsanity incoming

Comment

• Remembered a blow out game against the Magic

Nurse took out Van Vleet to rest him and not play him at garbage time

THAT WAS WHEN I FULLY REALIZED THAT THIS COACH HAS JUST THIS SPECIAL THING WITH HIS BACK UP POINT GUARD

compounded that with his over the top praise for Van Vleet after Fred to Nurse’s standard had a better game 4

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Unfortunate for Gasol and for a veteran, but he needs something to motivate him, if benching him does that, then so be it.
                              I don't think his performance is about motivation, just the matchup. This Bucks team is too fast for him.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

I don't think his performance is about motivation, just the matchup. This Bucks team is too fast for him.
                                On defense yes, but he can still be effective offensively, which he hasn't been.

Comment

Working...
                                X