Clear All

• wow sam mcdadi at the game...

Comment

• Maybe Superfan Nav took over from drake as the team curse

Comment

• gotta love nurse and his bromance with fvv

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          I think Nick's big adjustment for game 3 will be starting Serge over gasol
          Big adjustment should be smelling salts for Nurse, or a big slap upside the head. He needs to wake TF up.

Comment

• Well this has been just absolutely positively utterly ridiculously unabashedly appallingly disa-fuckin-pointing.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
              wow sam mcdadi at the game...
              That dude has had more work done to his face than Joan Rivers....

Comment

• Just like this Garbage situation

I dont fucking understand why Van Vleet is not playing out there to at least get out of this funk if that is really his aim for his favorite player.

Fred Van Vleet and Nurse relationship runs deep

Comment

• I need Masai to chew out Nurse after the game and tell them to stop fucking playing FVV for 20 misn a game!!!

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                    Yeah game 3 is must win. Otherwise series is over
                    Game 3 and 4 both are must wins
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                      I think raptors could do something crazy and start Ibaka and Powell in game 3. They've been much better than their Gasol and green so far
                      I keep Norm on the bench but start Serge.

And rather than have Fred run the bench offense I let Marc run it through the post. Have Norm or McCaw bring up the ball.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        The media should call out Nurse and ask him why VanVleet continues to get this much playing time.
                        Nurse says it's because T-Rex told FVV was a great player, and he's never wrong about anything.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

That dude has had more work done to his face than Joan Rivers....
                          Gotta love Plastic Sam

Comment

• Masai may even leave to Washington...

leave us a fucking mess

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

On defense yes, but he can still be effective offensively, which he hasn't been.
                              We saw it from the moment he came here.. he can’t hit anything within 8 feet of the basket.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Why FVV over Green? If you're trying to "get a guy going" it should be Danny Green - the guy who has won a championship and set an NBA record for 3's in the Finals. Instead you bench him in favour of your team's worst playoff performer? That is unacceptable by Nurse.
                                To me it’s pretty clear they are resting green as his problem is that he’s worn out and needs rest

Comment

Working...
                                X