Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    Fire NN
    Fire all the reporters too.. nobody asking him about that three guard lineup that put things out of reach AGAIN. Challenge him to defend his choices ffs

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Yeah this team needs changes but who knows maybe nothing will ever work with Raps
      Coach Bud would work. Maybe it's time to try Messina. I guarantee you that the team will be more disciplined, structured and well prepared.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
        Fire NN
        I would bet my left nut that his supporters would respond to that thread with the 58 regular season wins and an ECF showing defense.

plus “look what Pascal has become”

then you as the OP will just have to agree to disagree with them

lol

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

DanH tried to argue that FVV was way better than DJ Augustin. That's all you need to know about "lying with stats".
          Eh Dan is more often right than wrong. Like a lot of smart people, he has blind spots and is prone to anchoring, but at least he makes coherent arguments and tries to
          back his claims up with facts.

I'd take one Dan over a dozen of the garbage-spewers we see here on occasion.

Comment

• nurse is the greatest coach ever lol

Comment

• dumb question i...it possible to fire a coach in the playoffs and hire an external one ?

Comment

• spicy_d wrote: View Post
                nurse is the greatest coach ever lol
                Reverse jinx

Comment

Coach Bud would work. Maybe it's time to try Messina. I guarantee you that the team will be more disciplined, structured and well prepared.
                  Can never go wrong when you hire a former Spurs assistant. Look at the Hawks and now the Bucks under Bud. Look at the Sixers under Brown and the Magic with Clifford.

Not hiring Messina was a mistake.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

i personally dont agree with Messina’s philosophy.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Totally outclassed in '1H. Turnovers, Kyle back to Kyle, Pascal not a factor at all, however guarding Giannis will get you fouled out. Kawhi passive at start, Interesting Feschuk talking about age being a factor with Gasol, Green and Lowry. I wrote about this when we first acquired Gasol. One thing about Marc though is that he is a stand-up guy, taking blame for the poor start.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Can never go wrong when you hire a former Spurs assistant. Look at the Hawks and now the Bucks under Bud. Look at the Sixers under Brown and the Magic with Clifford.

It was a toss up between Nurse and Stackhouse

im not sure he even considered Messina at all

Nick Nurse imo really threw Casey under the bus. Casey was so resentful of that.

Snitches get stitches

Karma is a bitch

two lines appropriate for this coach

Comment

• I thought Nate McMillan if he will eventually be available is someone that I would consider

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

I don't think Clifford was ever with the Spurs.

Coaches Bud and Brown certainly were, of course.

I don't know enough about Messina to judge him. But although I couldn't really tell you why, I tend not to like him.

Do you want an outsider to start a Fire Nurse thread, so you homegrown fans will have plausible deniability, and you can blame it on a troll? I wouldn't mind. Say the word.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

i personally dont agree with Messina’s philosophy.
                              He hasn’t been a head coach in years. Hard to know what his NBA philosophy actually is, other than hoping he absorbed a lot from Pop, like Bud did.

Comment

• TacoBreath wrote: View Post

I don't think Clifford was ever with the Spurs.

Coaches Bud and Brown certainly were, of course.

I don't know enough about Messina to judge him. But although I couldn't really tell you why, I tend not to like him.

Do you want an outsider to start a Fire Nurse thread, so you homegrown fans will have plausible deniability, and you can blame it on a troll? I wouldn't mind. Say the word.
                                I give you my permission.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X