• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giannis: "Against Boston, you can go down 1-0 and still be fine"

Raptors: "hold my beer"

Comment

• TacoBreath wrote: View Post

I don't think Clifford was ever with the Spurs.

Coaches Bud and Brown certainly were, of course.

I don't know enough about Messina to judge him. But although I couldn't really tell you why, I tend not to like him.

Do you want an outsider to start a Fire Nurse thread, so you homegrown fans will have plausible deniability, and you can blame it on a troll? I wouldn't mind. Say the word.
      Game 3 with home court.

Nick Nurse is hanging by the thread from this board.

A sweep would seal his fate

Comment

• Also, Nurse kept saying back in the reg season that he doesn't care where they end up in the standings. I don't know about you but it would've been nice to have homecourt advantage against this Bucks team.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Sorry guys ... I tried ...

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            Also, Nurse kept saying back in the reg season that he doesn't care where they end up in the standings. I don't know about you but it would've been nice to have homecourt advantage against this Bucks team.
            Loser Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              Disagree with Kenny Smth. Lowry has been good in this series. Gasol, Green and Siakam have all been atrocious.

Lowry was great in Game 1. Game 2 he was not good. Could not hit any wide open, uncontested 3P'ers (2 - 9 on 3's). Green 2 - 9 and Gasol 1 - 9 were main problems.

Comment

• You cant have Lowry as your 2nd offensive option. It should be Siakam but he shook. Would be careful with him Raps players have history of regressing.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• siakam is inconsistent ...saw that all year ...he's good and no doubt will be great ... but you can't expect him to be a dependable 2nd option so quickly ...

yes we should have kept JV and Delon

Comment

• spicy_d wrote: View Post
                    siakam is inconsistent ...saw that all year ...he's good and no doubt will be great ... but you can't expect him to be a dependable 2nd option so quickly ...

yes we should have kept JV and Delon
                    If he doesnt get a consistent shot he’ll never be great

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

If he doesnt get a consistent shot he’ll never be great
                      I mean ..I think he will ... but really it's essentially his first year as a primary scoring option ...not expecting him to be the 2nd guy ...we clearly need more from the others (green gasol Lowry ) ..

Comment

I mean ..I think he will ... but really it's essentially his first year as a primary scoring option ...not expecting him to be the 2nd guy ...we clearly need more from the others (green gasol Lowry ) ..
                        Hes 25 years old I doubt it

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Hes 25 years old I doubt it
                          he also starred playing basketball late..the guy works hard...give him a couple of more years

Comment

he also starred playing basketball late..the guy works hard...give him a couple of more years
                            How good do you think he'll be? can he be as good as Bosh?

Chris Bosh is a future first ballot HOF'er and he couldn't lead this team anywhere.

If Kawhi leaves, then you have to sell high on Siakam.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Remember when Gasol was supposed to provide a new dimension to our offense when things got tough in the playoffs. Lol how wrong we were.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Hes gonna get a max from some team and if Raps give it to him they’ll commit to mediocrity. Not a bad player but not deserving of money hes gonna get.

Comment

Working...
                                X