Game #2 ECF - Raptors (0-1) @ Bucks (1-0); Friday, May 17th at 8:30 on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post

How good do you think he'll be? can he be as good as Bosh?

Chris Bosh is a future first ballot HOF'er and he couldn't lead this team anywhere.

If Kawhi leaves, then you have to sell high on Siakam.
    tier 1 ? no ...tier 2 like DeRozan ...but no I don't think he can carry a franchise.

if kawhi leaves. ..next year will be painful but at least we'll have shit load of cap space the following year

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Hes gonna get a max from some team and if Raps give it to him they’ll commit to mediocrity. Not a bad player but not deserving of money hes gonna get.
      max ? I disagree unless he improves signticsntly again

Comment

• spicy_d wrote: View Post

tier 1 ? no ...tier 2 like DeRozan ...but no I don't think he can carry a franchise.

if kawhi leaves. ..next year will be painful but at least we'll have shit load of cap space the following year
        Cap space for what?
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Bosh is weakest HOF if he gets in. What a joke

Comment

Bosh is weakest HOF if he gets in. What a joke
            Chris Webber is not in yet but Bosh will be? Fucking trash

Comment

Bosh is weakest HOF if he gets in. What a joke
              agree ...I remember that game 7 where the had. 0 pts ...had the longest argument with a guy ...I don't care if you played a good game defensively ...if you're supposed to be one of main three pieces ...you should get some points ...in the end the heat won so he got excused ..rode the LeBron and Wade train

Comment

Cap space for what?
                free agents although obviously not as juicy as this yr ....I hope we get Durant if kawhi leaves ahhahaha

Comment

siakam is inconsistent ...saw that all year ...he's good and no doubt will be great ... but you can't expect him to be a dependable 2nd option so quickly ...

yes we should have kept JV and Delon
                  We keep JV, we lose to the Sixers. Gasol doesn't fit well against the Bucks style, JV wouldn't have either.

Comment

free agents although obviously not as juicy as this yr ....I hope we get Durant if kawhi leaves ahhahaha
                    he did like the raps as a kid

but obs he isnt coming here.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

he did like the raps as a kid

but obs he isnt coming here.
                      ya that's why I have a small amount of hope ...but yes I doubt it..

Comment

ya that's why I have a small amount of hope ...but yes I doubt it..
                        I think him and Kawhi could work together pretty well in LA

Or he'll go to NY with Kyrie

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

We keep JV, we lose to the Sixers. Gasol doesn't fit well against the Bucks style, JV wouldn't have either.
                          ya ...I gotta admit gasol played brilliant defence ...

Serge played well against the bucks...we need him to start ...he's not good off the bench ...at this point bench gasol cause he's not good starting

Comment

• well next game hopefully mccaw will be back as well and he can provide some mins

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                              well next game hopefully mccaw will be back as well and he can provide some mins
                              well I can no longer take the pain ..I have given up on this team cause of nurse ...this will be my.last. post which I know doesn't mean anything lol ...good talking to u guys

mod...delete my account..thanks..or PM me on how to

Comment

• spicy? say it ain't so...

... we'll miss your positive outlook ...

Comment

Working...
                                X