No announcement yet.

Game #2 ECF - Raptors (0-1) @ Bucks (1-0); Friday, May 17th at 8:30 on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The guys were outplayed and out worked. Totally OUTCLASSED.

Everything is blamed on them not hitting a shot but where is the defense? I saw no fire. They looked beaten in the first quarter. Everyone from Kawhi down needs to do more, to be more out there.

Comment

• Series isn't over yet but we need to win both home games. Gonna be really tough now though because unless we win 4 in a row somehow we're going to have to win game 7 on the road.

This is why I continually questioned why we weren't gunning for the 1st seed. We're not the Warriors or LeBron Cavs where we can easily steal a road game if we need to.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        Series isn't over yet but we need to win both home games. Gonna be really tough now though because unless we win 4 in a row somehow we're going to have to win game 7 on the road.

This is why I continually questioned why we weren't gunning for the 1st seed. We're not the Warriors or LeBron Cavs where we can easily steal a road game if we need to.
        We got bigger problems than home-court. Way bigger. Like: when is Gasol still going to be that 2-way stud you scolded and lectured everyone on here about?

Comment

• Gotta get some good looks in the paint.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

We got bigger problems than home-court. Way bigger. Like: when is Gasol still going to be that 2-way stud you scolded and lectured everyone on here about?
            He did it for the entirety of the last series. Keep acting like an idiot if you want. Without Gasol's defense on Embiid we likely go out in 5 or 6 games to Philly.

He was very good in game 1 despite poor shooting and was crap last game. He's not going to be as much of a factor in this series because the Bucks basically run 4 out with Giannis driving.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              The guys were outplayed and out worked. Totally OUTCLASSED.

Everything is blamed on them not hitting a shot but where is the defense? I saw no fire. They looked beaten in the first quarter. Everyone from Kawhi down needs to do more, to be more out there.
              They won the second half, and looked really good. Ilyasova and Brogdon couldn't miss in the first half. Overall, the Bucks benefited from a better whistle.

I just wish Nurse could just let go of his insane obsession with playing Lowry and Vanvleet at the same time, and resting Kawhi and Lowry together.

"Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Giannis up for MVP and Defensive Player Of the Year...he good

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  Giannis up for MVP and Defensive Player Of the Year...he good
                  And Finals MVP. Not even Jordan won all 3 in the same year.

Dude is 24. GOAT potential.

Comment

And Finals MVP. Not even Jordan won all 3 in the same year.

Dude is 24. GOAT potential.
                    Crap, he's LIKEABLE too dammit which I can't say the same for Lebron, Durant, Harden etc....a bit like Curry
                    And now he's developed a snarl for the opposition when he dunks, NBA/ref favourite .... upstoppable

Comment

• A little bizarre levity
                      https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...2004-olympics/

Comment

• At the end of the day, the Raptors need to get some productions from the other players. Just can't be Kawhi and Lowry. The other 3 starters on this team along with the bench have been literally invisible in this series.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• good leader
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

good leader
                            Kawhi has an underappreciated sense of humour.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Kawhi has an underappreciated sense of humour.
                              He really is a fun guy.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

He did it for the entirety of the last series. Keep acting like an idiot if you want. Without Gasol's defense on Embiid we likely go out in 5 or 6 games to Philly.

He was very good in game 1 despite poor shooting and was crap last game. He's not going to be as much of a factor in this series because the Bucks basically run 4 out with Giannis driving.
                                Gasol gave it all back on offense, passing up open shots to force his teammates to take incredibly difficult shots late in the clock. He has completely tanked the offense. If Embiid doesn't have a bum knee and diarrhea for the first half of the series, we're out in 5 or 6. JV vs. Gasol is a wash at best, but judging by what's been our most glaring weaknesses in the playoffs: (1) rebounding, (2) inside scoring, (3) bench scoring, it's clear that we would benefit infinitely more from what JV brings than Gasol's passes that lead to bricks and turnovers in the half-court.
                                Last edited by golden; Sat May 18, 2019, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X