For all you going to the Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all you going to the Games

I would love to hear raptors fans chanting "let's go raptors, BROOKLYN SUCKS" sort of like the VC sucks cheer. It'd be unique and pretty awesome to hear all of the ACC going off with that cheer. I personally will be at game 2 hoping this became real from game 1!

I'll be at game two as well. I like it, I'll definitely start it up. Watch out now! haha I'll be up in 315, so listen for it, man.

Comment

You guys were awesome today! Keep it up! Unfortunately, you guys had to be restricted a bit due to the shot clock cheese. Bring it again in Game 2!

Go Raptors!!!! And FUCK BROOKLYN!!!!

Comment

C-Low wrote: View Post
        I would love to hear raptors fans chanting "let's go raptors, BROOKLYN SUCKS" sort of like the VC sucks cheer. It'd be unique and pretty awesome to hear all of the ACC going off with that cheer. I personally will be at game 2 hoping this became real from game 1!
        We were yelling that outside! It was great. A lot of "buuuuuullshit" and "fuck you silver". 'twas good times
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
          We were yelling that outside! It was great. A lot of "buuuuuullshit" and "fuck you silver". 'twas good times
          What was the beer services like? Does it take a while to get a drink? (If you're old enough to drink, sorry, gotta ask). I base my nights on alcohol consumption, can't be waiting half hour for one. I wanna go next Sunday to Raptors Square.

Comment

Was that you guys during the pre-game show getting interviewed by Cabby? LOL. Those "Bullshit" chants were dope, but I didn't hear "Fuck you Silver" tho, and he was there watching.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              What was the beer services like? Does it take a while to get a drink? (If you're old enough to drink, sorry, gotta ask). I base my nights on alcohol consumption, can't be waiting half hour for one. I wanna go next Sunday to Raptors Square.
              It wasn't too bad, they have waitresses going around, or you can go straight to the source, all in all about 3-6 minutes avg. Stupidly expensive though, one tallboy for $9!
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

2KJ wrote: View Post
                Was that you guys during the pre-game show getting interviewed by Cabby? LOL. Those "Bullshit" chants were dope, but I didn't hear "Fuck you Silver" tho, and he was there watching.
                I didn't get interviewed but I was right near a couple guys with Calderon and Garbajosa Euroleague Jerseys, that was pretty dope. Cabby had no love for my Jalen Rose jersey lol

Comment

Maybe I could sneak tallboys in my pants?

Comment

I got a couple of good chants going today in the upper bowl...

Most notably:

DWill's Fat! DWills Fat!

To Shawn Livingston: Your Knee Sucks! Your Knee Sucks!

And we were IN KGs head during those "KG Sucks!" chants. Which I would start early and often.

Comment

Did u get the tix for $13, Joey?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Did u get the tix for $13, Joey?
                        You know it! Was about as far up as I could possibly be, but hey, for $13 I'll take it!

Comment

Lol awesome. It only took you $24000 to get there? That's hiw my RBC rewards work, 1 point for 1 dollar spent... Not sure if it's same for Scotia...

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                            I got a couple of good chants going today in the upper bowl...

Most notably:

DWill's Fat! DWills Fat!

To Shawn Livingston: Your Knee Sucks! Your Knee Sucks!

And we were IN KGs head during those "KG Sucks!" chants. Which I would start early and often.
                            Nice! I probably joined in with you up there!

Comment

It wasn't too bad, they have waitresses going around, or you can go straight to the source, all in all about 3-6 minutes avg. Stupidly expensive though, one tallboy for $9!
                              That's not too bad. Better than $15 inside!

Comment

Working...
                              X