Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game 3, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Sunday May 19th, 7pm ET, SN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Lopez 3/3.

Comment

• Pascal smashed the freak on that box out hahahh

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

If we lose this series I definitely will cheer for the Warriors in the Finals. Fuck this Bucks team.
          FK ever cheering for the Warriors!!

Comment

• If Marc can keep the defense honest that really helps
            OG is our king

Comment

• As soon as giannis goes up to shoot a 3 I'm like yessssss
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                The Sixers make the Bucks a lot more likeable.
                I'm not too sure how you can not like the Bucks
                -a superstar who does it all, not an azz-hat on or off the court, never all gold chains and goofy outfits, plays right and never dirty. seems like he really enjoys the game etc
                -support cast who are just good at shooting open threes and not a lot else, never dirty
                -a coach who just coaches and doesn't seem to whine or work the refs all the time
                -a city more famous for Laverne and Shirley than basketball

I want the Raps to win bad, but I'm all Bucks over GSW if they make the finals. Anyone but the GSW...

Comment

• Danny Green acting MORE of a playmaker which is his weakness vs. a spot up catch and shooter which is strength

Is this coaching or is this just a player decision?

The former, seems Nick Nurse has been incompetent

Comment

• The fact that Giannis can commit three fouls on one drive and not get called is crazy.

I will also have an eternal flame of fury over the no call 24 second violation in game one. 2 points plus it stopped the Raptors momentum.

Comment

• suspenders wrote: View Post
                      I really hope Danny can find his shot.
                      He certainly can, hes a proven shooter in regular season and playoffs. Certainly more faith in him than fred. He just needs to get 2 in a row or 2 out of 3 and feel good again

Comment

• Is Kawhi limping? I think Bucks are tired. 3rd game in 4 5 days...

Comment

• Yeah im suprised no one else is broaching the subject. It's really effecting his defense

Comment

• Gasol threw it absolutely away twice in the last few minutes when the play was up and score you idiot

Comment

• What. The. Hell. Did. Gasol. Do.

Comment

• We gotta muck up the play. We're not going to win playing pretty basketball. Bucks own that style. Grit 'n Grind.

Comment

Working...
                                X