Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 3, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Sunday May 19th, 7pm ET, SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    Yep think the law of averages caught up with Bucks in 4th & OT. Their shooting wasn't nearly as good. Ofc Raps Def was strong.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Happy they won. Relieved. Torn on the series. On one hand, Raps should be up 2-1 after giving away game 1. On the other hand, Raps are really struggling to score in second halves and close out games cause of the poor shooting. On the other hand, Lowry and Powell fouling out caused a lot of the mess late. On the other hand, Bucks did not shoot it well.

Really hard to read this series now. Still feel as though Raps are hanging on by the skin of their teeth. A game 4 win could change that.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Now why not play Norm vs Green. Defense: Green gets posted up by Bledsoe. Green 6'7" and Bledsoe is only 6'1". He was 1 - 9. Missed first 8 shots. Frustrating watching Green miss and the Bucks come back an drain a 3. FVV 1 - 11. Ibaka stick with crashing boards, foul line jumpers. Those 3 guys are struggling. Green and FVV it's a playoff thing. I liked the guys aggressiveness.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Went kind of dark there after game 2.. really wasn't feeling optimistic about game 3. Felt like I was watching game 7 against Philly all over again. Raptors lose and you can call it a season. They win and there is light at the end of the tunnel. Really intense game.

Nice to see Gasol being aggressive tonight. He hit some big shots early in the first that helped his overall game. Norm was awesome. He's really streaky and he came to play tonight which we needed. Kyle had some really bad fouls called against him.. to be fouled out at the 6 min mark in the 4th.. I really thought that was it. To win without Lowry and then Norm.. wow.. have to tip my hat of to this team.

Kawhi was amazing (as usual) but this was different. Very reminiscent of Michael's flu game. He willed us to win this one in that 2nd OT. That steal and then dunk.. and he was hurt but still gave us his all. I love this guy.

Come on Pascal.. hit your free throws! UGH! If he sank one we would have won in regulation and saved 10 minutes from Kawhi, Pascal and Marc's overall minutes. Ugh.. we had that win early. He redeemed himself for sure.. that big block.. the foul call on Giannis to take him out. Pascal hit some big corner threes tonight as well. Some sloppy turnovers though could have been really costly. He needs be sharper in his DHO's.

I'm not sure what to say anymore about Fred. He was good defensively.. only a -4 tonight (still team low though). But just no offense. Well hit one big 3 but that's not enough. George Hill is his counterpart here, and he scored 24. Fuck I'd love to have Hill on this team.

Only one more year on his deal. Could get something nice if a team wants an expiring contract for 2020. Just a terrible playoffs for him.

Also not sure why Serge played so few minutes. I mean he's probably our best rebounder next to Kawhi.. and we could have used some more boards from our team. Lost that battle 55-63. Serge also was hitting some shots tonight. I guess it worked out in the end. He's going to have his legs for Game 4 as he only played 14 minutes tonight so that's a bonus.

Good gut check win tonight. Not sure what to expect for game 4 with all our tired bodies. Hope we get a KLOE game and actually win it. Kyle was well rested due to his fouls. And I really hope Marc continues to play aggressive because we need that.

Game 4 is just as important as game 3 and we almost let this one slip. Need to play balls to the wall and hope we have a ref that won't foul out all our guys this time.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    Having OG back would have been huge for this series and allowed Kawhi some rest. I know every hates the 3 guard lineup but nurse doesn't really have a choice with OG and McCaw out. I think they should try Lowry, Meeks, Norm instead of Lowry, FVV, Norm, meeks might be able to give us a 3 or two while Kawhi takes a breather. Better than letting Fred brick shot after shot.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Perkins is all of us lol. It's crazy though how that FVV continues to get playing time.

Claw Reborn is Kendrick Perkins burner account. Lmao.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Perkins is all of us lol. It's crazy though how that FVV continues to get playing time.

Lowry had fouled out and so did Powell. Im sure if Lowry was not fouled out, FVV would not see any time in OT

in OT they really had no choice... i think Nurse isnt confident in Lin since he barely played with the team this year. FVV should never see the floor, but Nurse isnt comfortable with anyone else I guess.

I dont know its one of those things... but yeah Lowry also needs to play smart next game, fouling out that early in the game is inexcusable...

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Very pleased to see some positive signs here. Gasol waking up. Lowry being aggressive, Pascal finding another way. Team recognizing that Kawhi is a superstar. On to game two.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    sanyo wrote: View Post

POwell has outplayed Green... Powell should be getting most of the minutes now.
    Powell getting all of Fred's minutes, sure.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Game 4. Toronto's offence cannot be so bi-modal. Tonight we were: First Half 59 points Second Half 39 points. Similar to Game 1. Limit dumb turnovers, Limit offensive rebounds.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied

so... meeks for next game then?
    No, down he was as shook as everyone else in game 2. He shouldn't see the floor.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Where did I say they were going to lose? Can you read a-hole?
    Just block him dude.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    jacobdr4 wrote: View Post

I'm mistaken actually. he made a shot at the start of the fourth when they were down 17. So 1 for 3 from the field.
    so... meeks for next game then?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X