Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 3, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Sunday May 19th, 7pm ET, SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Kawhi Leonard laid it all on the line for the Toronto raptors tonight. Respect
    Yep, even if he walks in the off season he did his best man, you can say he didnt try and may legit be the best Raptor ever at just one year of play...

Comment

• 2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• At both ends Kawhi, I will buy all of my family members your jersey if you stay

I promise

Comment

• Its warm outside, legit guys today I was like its 20c Kawhi will be happy with the weather.

This is how much I think about Kawhi man... its a bit weird but we need him...

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

Got one year left of Kyle, Marc, FVV and IBaka

So he will have to sell him on 2020 and beyond

Or try his best to get rid of all those guys (will be tough)

Clips have two max spots and some nice young pieces...so Raps gonna have to sell hard
            Could make a lot of deals during the season. Expiring contracts have value again for teams chasing free agents. Knicks coughed up a guy like Porzingis for cap space.

Comment

• But like, how is Kawhi so strong
              OG is our king

Comment

• Giannis CAN be neutralized.
                Kawhi finds a way to win.

Comment

• A win Im thankful

yet we still have a moron coach
                  and Van Vleet is still trash

someone has to pick up in game 4 because Kawhi may not turn to super alien again

Comment

• woooooo

Comment

• I hope Paskal and OG learns from Kawhi.
                      Kawhi is built differently though, he is simply not afraid of the bright lights.
                      Dude simply loves to win.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Could make a lot of deals during the season. Expiring contracts have value again for teams chasing free agents. Knicks coughed up a guy like Porzingis for cap space.
                        True...I guess if Lakers want Kyle thats why they would want him

But I dont like anyone on the Lakers to get something back.

Comment

• Now it’s time to take game 4 and put some fear into Milwaukee
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• That was gut check time. Defense was huge. Kawhi was Kawhiamazing.

Comment

• this is why those 2-3 extra wins were good to have to get home court for this series... seems like a home court series.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

Yep, even if he walks in the off season he did his best man, you can say he didnt try and may legit be the best Raptor ever at just one year of play...
                                True, even if he low key planned on leaving, he risk his health to get this win...dude was hurting.

Comment

Working...
                                X