Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 3, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Sunday May 19th, 7pm ET, SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    And oh, that piece of shit Gucci Mane shouldn't be allowed in the country.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    jacobdr4 wrote: View Post

I said in his non-garbage time minutes.. He had three mid-range shots and he missed them all. I watched the game. Then he played at the end when it was over and had a lay-up and mid range he made.
    I'm mistaken actually. he made a shot at the start of the fourth when they were down 17. So 1 for 3 from the field.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    sanyo wrote: View Post

He was 2 for 5 in 9 mins with a -1.. FVV was 2 for 5 in 23 mins with a -11. where the fuck are you getting 0 for 3?
    I said in his non-garbage time minutes.. He had three mid-range shots and he missed them all. I watched the game. Then he played at the end when it was over and had a lay-up and mid range he made.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post
    Nurse is allowing Danny to rediscover his game. I get that coz he can play defense anyway.
    I do not see any reason why he kept using fred tho.
    POwell has outplayed Green... Powell should be getting most of the minutes now.

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    Nurse is allowing Danny to rediscover his game. I get that coz he can play defense anyway.
    I do not see any reason why he kept using fred tho.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    jacobdr4 wrote: View Post

He played last game and went 0 for 3 in his non-garbage time minutes. No thanks.
    He was 2 for 5 in 9 mins with a -1.. FVV was 2 for 5 in 23 mins with a -11. where the fuck are you getting 0 for 3?

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Embarrassing all the defeatist comments starting on page 21 or so. Some of you guys need to maybe go cheer some other team.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post

WTF is this shit. Your team is winning and you are already predicting a loss for the next game?????? GTFLO. Go visit the Milwaukee forums.
    Where did I say they were going to lose? Can you read a-hole?

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    Give Jodie Meeks some mins.. he wont go 1 for 11 like FVV or 1 for 9 like Green.
    He played last game and went 0 for 3 in his non-garbage time minutes. No thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Man even if we win we are gonna be TIREEED For game 4
    WTF is this shit. Your team is winning and you are already predicting a loss for the next game?????? GTFLO. Go visit the Milwaukee forums.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    Give Jodie Meeks some mins.. he wont go 1 for 11 like FVV or 1 for 9 like Green.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    That was a Scrappy win! No pun intended!! Keep it going Scrappy!!

And what's with all the guys having their own personal Logos and clothing now? Lol

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    I don' think we played all that well. I think there's another level they can go to. Lowry was really a non factor in the 4th bec of foul trouble and obviously he didn't play in the OT. Green only had 3 points.
    Green 1 - 9, FVV 1 - 11. Ibaka 2 - 9. I'd say we can play better. Turnovers and in 2H gave up a bunch of offensive rebounds. That said lots of positives. Norm, Pascal and Gasol contributed offensively. Defense was tough. FVV made 1 shot late in the game (Leo pointed that out 3 or 4 times). Kawhi 36 points, 52 minutes. 9 Rebounds.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    Not happy yet.. just relieved. Another must win game on Tuesday. Buckle up

Leave a comment:

Working...
X