Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 3, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Sunday May 19th, 7pm ET, SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure if we can win the series, but I think these guys have the heart to gut out a win tonight.

I think ibakas gonna have a big game. We need a 2016 cavs/ biyombo impersonation

if raps have any chance at this series they have to win on grit and grind. Cant win a track meet with these guys
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
      Lol Lakers reportedly targeting Lowry if Kawhi walks. Not sure how it would be possible for them given hes getting 33mil next season.
      No need to match salaries as they are under the cap.

Comment

Interesting comments by nick, a "couple" roster changes and he said something like "dance with the ones who brought you"

I think Gasol and green may both be out of the starting lineup. Green looks a little burnt out, hed be stronger off the bench as a shooter. Norm I think has a lot of gas in the tank compared to the current starters

also think if McCaw is back you should play him over fred, and maybe even throw a Boucher curveball if needed. This team is dying for fresh legs and it shows

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          I'm not sure if we can win the series, but I think these guys have the heart to gut out a win tonight.

I think ibakas gonna have a big game. We need a 2016 cavs/ biyombo impersonation

if raps have any chance at this series they have to win on grit and grind. Cant win a track meet with these guys
          We win the next 2, Bucks win Game 5, Raptors take Game 6 and squeeze out a win in Game 7

Comment

Thanks for all the positive vibes. I want to believe we can still do this. Just seeing a beat up tired shell shocked group. Gonna be tough but we have to do it one game at a time.
            GoRapsGo

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

We win the next 2, Bucks win Game 5, Raptors take Game 6 and squeeze out a win in Game 7
              I love the optimism.
              I see a game 7 win, for the other team.

Comment

Starting Powell is a mistake. I kno w Green has struggled in this series. But I still trust his shot a whole LOT more than Powell.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                  Starting Powell is a mistake. I kno w Green has struggled in this series. But I still trust his shot a whole LOT more than Powell.
                  Norm was 8-14 from the field and 4-8 from three in Games 1 and 2. If Nurse wants to make changes to the starting lineup then putting him in for Green is really one of the only two he can realistically do (after Ibaka for Gasol)
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Actually surprisingly Powell has been pretty good these playoffs. You wouldn't know it by the narrative, but van vleets shit rubs off

Comment

Green struggled in this series? He struggled in these playoffs. Had one signature game at home and thats it
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Green struggled in this series? He struggled in these playoffs. Had one signature game at home and thats it
                        His defense made up for it the first 2 rounds but hasn't been there this series. I think hes tired. When's the last time he had a good 4th q? Usually hits his shots early in the game. Could be better in shorter spurts

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                          This is exactly what might get Green going. Less pressure.

I see a very solid game from Powell tonight.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

Yeah I saw that. Tbh I felt really bad for Marc, he knows how poorly he played and he said he took responsibility for it.

I just don't think this is a good matchup for him. And I'm not sure it gets much better next round unless he's matched against Bogut or Cousins.
                            He's just not physical enough for most centres, especially Cousins. THe idea was he would drag them out to the line and stretch the floor but he's been scares from three like most of them have been. Gasol needs to wake up and get angry.

Comment

Dont even care if Powell has a shit game. You dont reward players for shit play. Bench Green
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Chuck just guaranteed a win for the Raptors.

Comment

Working...
                                X