Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 3, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Sunday May 19th, 7pm ET, SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We won and that’s all that matters. Now it’s time for game 4!

Comment

• Kawhi without hair lol
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• REALLY need to not give FVV any minutes. Lin seriously can't be any worse than him at this point.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
          The rest of the team should be inspired by Kawhi’s will to win.
          For real. And Popovich called Kawhi "not a leader". Literally played on one leg tonight.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Green and FVV not being horrific shooting 3's would be an easy way to get to the next level.
            Green's shooting (3 pts, 1-9 FG) is a trend now, becoming expected. That CAN'T continue but it looks like it will more than it won't

Comment

• Raptors have 117 defensive rating in the 59mins Ibaka been on the floor in this series. 95.7 when he’s on the bench. FYI

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

You are disqualified from further comments tonight:
                Fine. I will take that.

Comment

• As I've been saying, they don't really need to play FVV. McConnell who is just another FVV didn't play for the Sixers last round. The Sixers used Butler as their backup PG. So why not use Powell or Kawhi as the backup?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    Damn what a game. I'm fucking exhausted lol
                    You should be. You game threaded a double OT grind. Get some rest, another must win next game!
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      REALLY need to not give FVV any minutes. Lin seriously can't be any worse than him at this point.
                      Chuck said we need to play Lin. lol. I dunno about that, but Linsanity part 2 would be the epic storyline the NBA would trip over themselves to get behind.

Comment

• Way to go Scraptor. The Kawhi of threads!!!!

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Chuck said we need to play Lin. lol. I dunno about that, but Linsanity part 2 would be the epic storyline the NBA would trip over themselves to get behind.
                          At this point it's not a major move so why not. Hurts defensively though.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                            As I've been saying, they don't really need to play FVV. McConnell who is just another FVV didn't play for the Sixers last round. The Sixers used Butler as their backup PG. So why not use Powell or Kawhi as the backup?
                            That's basically what I've being saying: give ALL of FVV's minutes to Powell. We got away with it tonight, because Kawhi simply said "Eff it... I'm not losing." Powell plays better when he gets consistent minutes, like FVV has been getting all season long.

Comment

• But alas cant see NN doing it.

Comment

• Not happy yet.. just relieved. Another must win game on Tuesday. Buckle up

Comment

Working...
                                X