Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 4, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday May 21st, 8:30pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Hardly. Any other fans pulls that and they get thrown out by security
    Drake needs to start going to road games. Curse is reversed for Raptors.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Drake needs to start going to road games. Curse is reversed for Raptors.
      Yeah I'd honestly love to see drake go to milwaukee and keep that same energy, if hes a tough Canadian kid!
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I made this gif because I needed it in my life:

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Larry Bird apparently claimed Game 5 in a 2 - 2 series is the most important game. No Really?
          Its massive. As great as it was to tie it up again, the winner of game 5 is very much the most likely winner of the series.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            I made this gif because I needed it in my life:

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Its massive. As great as it was to tie it up again, the winner of game 5 is very much the most likely winner of the series.
              I disagree... if we lose 5 we can still win 6 at home and then I think our experience wins out in the huge pressure cooker scenario of a game 7.

But I'd love to gtfo out of this series in 6.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Gasol's and Ibaka's ability to guard in space has completely thrown the Bucks off their game - all the Bucks' action to create mismatches just runs them into more defenders.
                It's Legit CRAZY how well Gasol guards in space for how slow he is. He's truly impressed me a lot on that end of the floor
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Who the fuck is this dude?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

I disagree... if we lose 5 we can still win 6 at home and then I think our experience wins out in the huge pressure cooker scenario of a game 7.

But I'd love to gtfo out of this series in 6.
                        Game 5 is way mor important for the Bucks.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          Who the fuck is this dude?

Some random sports radio host in Milwaukee. Basically, not biased at all.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                            Who the fuck is this dude?

Radio guy. His twitter feed looks like a RealGM game thread.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

1st Star: Kyle Lowry
                              2nd Star: Norm Powell
                              3rd Star: Marc / Serge
                              1. Lowry
                              2. Powell
                              3. Serge
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• There are basically 5 guys on our team that have struggled the most offensively in the playoffs: Fred, Danny, Norm, Serge and Marc. And yet all 5 guys started the 4th quarter.. and gave the Raptors a lead of like 20 before the 8 minute mark. Must be an episode of the Twilight Zone right?

What a fucking awesome game. Kawhi finally got a day of rest because everyone else just propped him up. Only 13 shots for him and even better played only 34 minutes.

The rock star tonight though was Kyle Lowry. He was everywhere. When he's on.. he's unstoppable. The intangibles are just off the charts with him. Surprised he only finished with a +5. I guess the on/off numbers will be lower when Fred fucking VanVleet had a +25 in 25 minutes. But Kyle Lowry is just the man. His energy started it all for us.

We went toe to toe with them in the first, and then that was it.. Bucks had no answer. Giannis scored 25 and Middleton 29 but Giannis looked invisible out there. He had some nice easy dunks in the first quarter but I hardly knew he was on the court after that. Just insane defense from the Raptors again. It's really our calling card. Look out Golden State!

Playoff Norm is a thing. Fred had his best game as a Raptor in the playoffs. And Serge must have ate some bull penis before this game.. he was just on fire. We need that insane energy from him every game. He was a huge spark plug for us.

Playing in Milwaukee is tough.. but we can beat them. Almost did in game 1 if it wasn't for our team pissing away a KLOE performance. Now that Nurse has confidence in Norm.. I think we can beat them.. despite their crazy crowd. Just need to be fully prepared. Can't piss away that game like we did game 6 in Philly.

Bucks have to be reeling after that loss. Let's see how they respond after finally facing some legit adversary these playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X