Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 4, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday May 21st, 8:30pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    was it this game or game 6 where Giannis missed back to back FT and the crowd almost blew the roof off the ACC?

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    OMG Serge — wow.
    That offensive rebound to the filthy, filthy dunk with chin up followed by screaming is the best moment of Serge rage ever.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Serge was a fuckin beast this game

Leave a comment:

• Gonzz
    replied
    Fred before the birth of his son and after is like night and day. Another dual citizen player for team Canada in 19 years.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    I might have to wait to watch the playoffs a year late every year .....so relaxed

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    In game 3 my son was asking why I was getting upset at the officials etc.

Just doesnt get it .

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Gonna need a shoulder rub from drake and perhaps another fred van vleet entering the world to get this one

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Let's see if the Raptors can even up the series and keep Scraptor's streak afloat

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
    Loving how every ESPN show lead with Drake this morning. He's a paid shill that actually likes his employers. Plus he putting down parquet floor boards in his condo he rent fress in they heads next to Kawhi Towers.

Jalen telling the Bucks to stop crying, Stephen A Dumbass telling the world Bud's his man but he acting whiny, Bruce Bowen hot that the Bucks worried about Drake clowning them instead of focusing.

Honestly this sounds like us screaming about we the 'Other' way back. Ain't never been here before.... the Raptors the composed playoff team watching they opponent fall to pieces and the media tear them up for it.
    Similar but opposite to Embiids airplane antics...nobody on our team said a word. No headlines, no clickbait, just business. the fans and media tried to make it something.

Leave a comment:

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    Loving how every ESPN show lead with Drake this morning. He's a paid shill that actually likes his employers. Plus he putting down parquet floor boards in his condo he rent fress in they heads next to Kawhi Towers.

Jalen telling the Bucks to stop crying, Stephen A Dumbass telling the world Bud's his man but he acting whiny, Bruce Bowen hot that the Bucks worried about Drake clowning them instead of focusing.

Honestly this sounds like us screaming about we the 'Other' way back. Ain't never been here before.... the Raptors the composed playoff team watching they opponent fall to pieces and the media tear them up for it.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Bud's system does have a history of falling apart in the ECF.....
    He didn't have Giannis, for one. Celtics tried the same defensive scheme, but our initial defense on Giannis (with Kawhi) is better and our second & third rotations and closeouts are better. But the main difference is probably that Lowry >>>>> Kyrie Irving when it comes to team defense. Can't have a single weak defensive link against the Bucks or they make you pay.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Or perhaps Bud is just a bit worried that Nurse may have found the cheat code his system.
    Bud's system does have a history of falling apart in the ECF.....

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Some Bucks fans agreeing in principle with what they're saying while others are saying they hope Coach Bud has more important things to worry about. Could easily be mind games - Bud taking the attention of his team's last two losses.

Interesting that Giannis' agent took the tweet down lol
    Or perhaps Bud is just a bit worried that Nurse may have found the cheat code his system.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    So let me get this straight.. Coach Bud explicitly mentioned Drake's antics in a conference call yesterday? Giannis' personal agent/friend goes on twitter and is offended by Drake as well?

This is so ridiculous. Bucks must be soft man.. why are they caring about Drake? He's so insignificant here.

I would be so worried if I was a Bucks fan right now. They really do seem rattled, yet they have HCA in a best of three. I guess playoff experience does matter.
    Some Bucks fans agreeing in principle with what they're saying while others are saying they hope Coach Bud has more important things to worry about. Could easily be mind games - Bud taking the attention of his team's last two losses.

Interesting that Giannis' agent took the tweet down lol

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    So let me get this straight.. Coach Bud explicitly mentioned Drake's antics in a conference call yesterday? Giannis' personal agent/friend goes on twitter and is offended by Drake as well?

This is so ridiculous. Bucks must be soft man.. why are they caring about Drake? He's so insignificant here.

I would be so worried if I was a Bucks fan right now. They really do seem rattled, yet they have HCA in a best of three. I guess playoff experience does matter.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X