Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 4, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday May 21st, 8:30pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see if the Raptors can even up the series and keep Scraptor's streak afloat

Comment

• Gonna need a shoulder rub from drake and perhaps another fred van vleet entering the world to get this one
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• In game 3 my son was asking why I was getting upset at the officials etc.

Just doesnt get it .

Comment

• I might have to wait to watch the playoffs a year late every year .....so relaxed

Comment

• Fred before the birth of his son and after is like night and day. Another dual citizen player for team Canada in 19 years.

Comment

• Serge was a fuckin beast this game

Comment

• OMG Serge — wow.
                That offensive rebound to the filthy, filthy dunk with chin up followed by screaming is the best moment of Serge rage ever.

Comment

• was it this game or game 6 where Giannis missed back to back FT and the crowd almost blew the roof off the ACC?

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    was it this game or game 6 where Giannis missed back to back FT and the crowd almost blew the roof off the ACC?

Comment

• Bucks fan must think Powell is the 2nd coming of M.J

Comment

• This series showed that Giannis constantly travels, commits fouls on every defensive possession, and isn't a good free throw shooter.

If he comes to the Raptors, then the refs will call his fouls and travels, get him in early foul trouble every night, and we'll have an overpaid Joey Graham

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                          This series showed that Giannis constantly travels, commits fouls on every defensive possession, and isn't a good free throw shooter.

If he comes to the Raptors, then the refs will call his fouls and travels, get him in early foul trouble every night, and we'll have an overpaid Joey Graham
                          He defiantly needs to get better at FT shooting. I think that will always be a back breaker in a tight playoff series like this one, espically with how much he gets fouled.
                          Harden was kinda right in a weird way when he sayed he wish he was just 7 foot and could run over everyone and dunk. He Giannis had hardens offensive ability of r Harden had giannis size they would average 40 easy

Comment

• Kawhi with 5pts, Siakam with 2pts at the half and Raps up ten against mighty Bud’s Bucks.

Loved this team. And love it still.

Comment

• Once we got past the first two games this was easily the best series of the postseason. I’ve rewatched the GSW games but hadn’t with these ones yet. So satisfying.

Comment

• That run was electric

Comment

Working...
                                X