Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 4, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday May 21st, 8:30pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonzz
    replied
    If he had played 80 games Kawhi probably gets first team All-Defense.The load management games are cost him votes.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

meh, even Nurse did not seem amused, it's kinda belittling to him imo.
    I'm softening my stance on Drake since he hasn't appeared "on-mike" too drunk lately but seriously, stay in front of your seat, not up and down the sidelines like you're a coach, cheer like a super-fan and don't amp up the opposition when you're not the one who has to back it up on the floor.
    How is being Nurses' personal hype man belittling him? C'mon man, lighten up. Lol Drake has his own locker in the locker room, so let's not pretend he's just some regular fan. Did you not see Drake slapping fives with the players as they came off after subs, and even with Nurse at one point? The players love it from what I can tell, and maybe it even gives them a little boost; which would make more sense to me than amping up the opposition. Especially after what we've seen with him going HAM against Embiid the 76ers and we ran them out of the building, and now the Bucks.
    Last edited by Joey; Wed May 22, 2019, 02:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Geez, everyone was so good in this one. Pascal had a rough night, Green was just OK, but everyone else was awesome.

I think people giving out the three stars are ignoring Kawhi a bit much - his offence was only decent in this one, but man alive his defence... The job he is doing on Giannis is unbelievable. Mind-blowing defensive performance the past two games. This is the big difference maker in this series - if Kawhi can continue this defensive impact, and we get any shooting at all from the supporting cast, the series starts to look pretty good.
    Maybe, Kawhi was also effective in finding open teammates when the Bucks D would swarm him. My take is who played / contributed at both ends at a level that was much higher than expectations or their typical contribution. Fred too also played well - finally making some shots. Given the expectation as the measuring tool, I will stick with Kyle, Norm and the centre combo of Marc / Serge as the three stars.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Bunch of whiners lol. Keep trolling them Drake!

https://www.tsn.ca/a-representative-...tics-1.1309797
    Derr why cant every fan do that?

you get a different set of rules than Joe smith when you sell 100 million albums and stadiums around the world. Deal with it.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    I gotta admit, I loved this when it happened on TV, and I love it more now that it's totally under every Bucks players skin ... they wanted a massage from Drake ...
    meh, even Nurse did not seem amused, it's kinda belittling to him imo.
    I'm softening my stance on Drake since he hasn't appeared "on-mike" too drunk lately but seriously, stay in front of your seat, not up and down the sidelines like you're a coach, cheer like a super-fan and don't amp up the opposition when you're not the one who has to back it up on the floor.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    I gotta admit, I loved this when it happened on TV, and I love it more now that it's totally under every Bucks players skin ... they wanted a massage from Drake ...

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Bunch of whiners lol. Keep trolling them Drake!

https://www.tsn.ca/a-representative-...tics-1.1309797

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post

Well, keep in mind that they tried to respond tonight and came out like a house on fire early. Raps led after the 1Q. Raps have exposed some weaknesses around the Bucks' bigs on both ends (an inability to defend in space and lack of physicality) and ineffectiveness offensively when forced to do anything other than shoot open threes. Those aren't problems that are easily solved. Bledsoe's disappearing act is also problematic for them but he's being forced to pyt the ball on the floor in awkward situations and is running into a lot of big, rangy defenders. Also, keep in mind that the Bucks made some good adjustments for Middleton but it wasn't nearly enough. The ability of the Raps frontline to defend in space is wreaking havoc on the Bucks' offense and, as far as I can tell, they are going to have to shoot their way out of it cause they don't have any answers. They may be able to do that but it's going to be hard if Toronto can keep scoring effectively.
    The most impressive aspect of the Raptors play is the way their defence has adapted to shut down guys like Lopez, Mirotic, Bledsoe and Ilyasova. Not to forget Kawhi's play on Giannis. Keeping the Bucks to 100 - 105 points is not easy. Finally some contribution from Fred going 3/4 from 3.. Norm also presents a match-up problem the Bucks as he is too quick for any of the Bucks bigs to guard. Ibaka going to the glass and contributing inside the 3-pt line.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    I attended the game and I feel sad for all of you peasants who were not able to witness a great game. I thought that was the loudest so far from this craze Raptors fanatics including myself. I shriek like a schoolgirl. .

anyway, I have my hoodie on right now and ready for all the eggs and tomatoes thrown at me. Good coaching and good game from Van Vleet.
    Damn one of our best games of the playoffs. Definitely Fred's best game. And you werent posting all game

keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Game 5 thread needed up now

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote:
    I attended the game and I feel sad for all of you peasants who were not able to witness a great game.
    I feel sad for whoever you blackmailed into attending the game with you.

Those of us who don't live in TO will start a fund for the counselling they'll need after being forced to spend time with you.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

lol resolution of that video is Kawhi should go to Lakers as usual

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsVictim
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    That reminds me of the scene of Win at Rocky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1i5_F1BKvs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X