Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 4, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday May 21st, 8:30pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giannis is going to look to get his in game 4. 23 rebounds is insane but he's gonna want more than 12 points and fouling out.
    We're gonna need a huge night from Kawhi and Pascal and more consistancy from Lowry, Danny, Gasol, FVV, Serge....everybody.
    That's what it takes to beat this team 4 out of 7....

Comment

I think one of the keys to this game is to keep Gasol being aggressive, both shooting and going to the basket. If I'm Nurse, I'm telling Gasol he's the #2 option and tell him to remember those Grit 'n Grind Grizzlies days where he was 1A/1B with Conley. He's been trying too hard to "fit in" with this team, but now is the time to be a leader.

We've been using Pascal as a #2 option, but he really doesn't need plays called for him, and Lowry knows when to pick his spots as 4th option. Second key to the game is to get Green & FVV hitting 3's. There's no way we can survive a series without those guys hitting 3's, because they give next to nothing in any other phase of offense.

Comment

The thing that we need to be aggressive at is : rebounding. We need to rebound the ball better, there is always a miscommunication in terms of rebounding. I have seen the Bucks getting many offensive rebounds because of our bad spacing and bad communication.
        I have a bad feeling that We might throw the white towel this game. I hope I am wrong.
        This VV must do something, the guy is driving every one crazy, he is neither protecting the perimeter nor scoring. I understand Nurse not willing to play Lin, but in my opinion, at least Lin will be able to score.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
          I think one of the keys to this game is to keep Gasol being aggressive, both shooting and going to the basket. If I'm Nurse, I'm telling Gasol he's the #2 option and tell him to remember those Grit 'n Grind Grizzlies days where he was 1A/1B with Conley. He's been trying too hard to "fit in" with this team, but now is the time to be a leader.

We've been using Pascal as a #2 option, but he really doesn't need plays called for him, and Lowry knows when to pick his spots as 4th option. Second key to the game is to get Green & FVV hitting 3's. There's no way we can survive a series without those guys hitting 3's, because they give next to nothing in any other phase of offense.
          Let's not forget Zac Randolph too. Beast.

Comment

Speaks volumes about Steve Kerr that he started and gave big minutes to Alfonzo Mckinnie in a conference finals.

Warriors are a fucking machine.

Comment

Starting to get sick of these Bucks and their arrogance. IIyasova saying after game two that he told players at the half he would be disappointed if they did not win by 30. Giannis saying they should be leading 3-0 and forgets they escaped game one. Than you hear another punk statement from Brogdon how they will rebound better they will defend better and they will shoot better in game 4. Not that they need to but they will with no regard or respect for your opponent.

Comment

Middleton guarantees win for the Bucks in Game 4!?!!?! WTF for a team who hasnt won shit in a long time they talk like world beaters

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                  Middleton guarantees win for the Bucks in Game 4!?!!?! WTF for a team who hasnt won shit in a long time they talk like world beaters
                  It would be nice to beat them again but they earned their right to talk shit.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

It would be nice to beat them again but they earned their right to talk shit.
                    After game 4 they can eat shit too.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      Conversely...

Bargnani windmill:

LOL That gif legitimately made me choke on my drink. Awesome.

Comment

So Warriors swept and going to the finals.

If Raps were to win and take next three, Raps would get 4 days rest...if they go to game 7 they will get 2 days rest (Game 1 of Finals is May 31st, regardless of 6 or 7 games for this eastern finals)

GS will get all that rest in between.

Lots to go down here...

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                          I also see that the key to beating the Bucks is by grinding it.
                          We have the personnel to do it.

Comment

sanyo wrote: View Post
                            So Warriors swept and going to the finals.

If Raps were to win and take next three, Raps would get 4 days rest...if they go to game 7 they will get 2 days rest (Game 1 of Finals is May 31st, regardless of 6 or 7 games for this eastern finals)

GS will get all that rest in between.

Lots to go down here...
                            That kinda pisses me off tbh, why have a good series when you can have a banged up Raptors team coming off two long grind it out series?

Comment

Game Day
                              We got 'em on the run.
                              Let's keep it going.
                              Protect Isla Nublar.

Comment

Alfonzo McKinnie started for GSW last night and put up 12 pts in 26 minutes, fifth hightest minutes, fourth highest points on their team last night. Always liked him well enough. Interesting to consider whether he could've done anything here had he'd gotten the opportunity. I was more than comfortable letting him walk, particularly as it seemed there was a lot of overlap on the back end of the roster with him and Malcolm Miller. Gotta say, I wonder about Miller. With OG and McCaw out, I wonder sometimes whether he could give us some productive minutes so that we don't have to go way too small. ... That prospect still terrifies me. Unlikely that Malcolm gets any burn though. Might prefer him at least to any Meeks minutes, myself. ... Hopefully Kawhi is ready to go for another full-on tilt tonight. Thank god he's giving us every single thing he's got.

Comment

Working...
                                X