Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 4, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday May 21st, 8:30pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The series will be 2-2 by the end of the night.

GO SPORTS TEAM!

Comment

interesting stat from the Lowe podcast. In the half court, we are holding the bucks to 0.8 pts per possession which would be last in the league this year (ie bad for the bucks). If we can clean up some of the transition stuff...that could hold.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
        interesting stat from the Lowe podcast. In the half court, we are holding the bucks to 0.8 pts per possession which would be last in the league this year (ie bad for the bucks). If we can clean up some of the transition stuff...that could hold.
        Passes the eye test too. We can stop them off makes or dead ball inbounds. Its the transition that kills, thats when they get those open 3s
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

It's arguably most important game in Raptors history
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

It's arguably most important game in Raptors history
            I don't think its arguable. Every game from here on in is the new biggest game in Raptors history

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Passes the eye test too. We can stop them off makes or dead ball inbounds. Its the transition that kills, thats when they get those open 3s
              Overall, the defense has been stout. FVV, Green, Ibaka and Lowry just need to make more shats to get the offense going. There was a Powell/Ibaka pick and pop where Powell found Ibaka perfectly in rhythm in his sweet spot for a smooth jumper. Raps should try a bit more that, since Fred handling the ball early in the clock is messing up every bench player's rhythm on offense. Otherwise, try to get Ibaka more reps with Lowry. Once Ibaka gets going, he's automatic from 18ft in, and the Bucks will give us that shot every time.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

That kinda pisses me off tbh, why have a good series when you can have a banged up Raptors team coming off two long grind it out series?
                You don't like it, win your series faster lol
                To borrow from Josh Donaldson, "this ain't the try league. This is the get it done league"

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                  Alfonzo McKinnie started for GSW last night and put up 12 pts in 26 minutes, fifth hightest minutes, fourth highest points on their team last night. Always liked him well enough. Interesting to consider whether he could've done anything here had he'd gotten the opportunity. I was more than comfortable letting him walk, particularly as it seemed there was a lot of overlap on the back end of the roster with him and Malcolm Miller. Gotta say, I wonder about Miller. With OG and McCaw out, I wonder sometimes whether he could give us some productive minutes so that we don't have to go way too small. ... That prospect still terrifies me. Unlikely that Malcolm gets any burn though. Might prefer him at least to any Meeks minutes, myself. ... Hopefully Kawhi is ready to go for another full-on tilt tonight. Thank god he's giving us every single thing he's got.
                  What is McCaw out for?

Comment

Big money bettors have pushed our line to 3pt underdogs

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      Speaks volumes about Steve Kerr that he started and gave big minutes to Alfonzo Mckinnie in a conference finals.

Warriors are a fucking machine.
                      It's a 3-man team, though, and the other guys just play off of them. You could slot 40 guys into that spot and get similar results. It's one of things that is frustrating to me about the Raps right now: we have an inverse situation where the bench, in particular, has the stars trying to play off of them rather than the other way around...

Comment

This is a must win game just like game 3. Without HCA and being down 0-2 you need to win your home games. A little worried since Kawhi/Pascal and Marc played so much in game 3.

Refs look good though:

James Capers (#19)
                        Ken Mauer (#41)
                        Kane Fitzgerald (#5)
                        Josh Tiven (#58)

Hope our crowd isn't on edge or full of anxiety. It creeps in on our guys.

Comment

Giannis had a mediocre game, but hill and brogdon played insane while we got nothing from fred or Danny and kyle and norm fouled out.

raptors have a lot of things that can still improve

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Big money bettors have pushed our line to 3pt underdogs
                            what's the logic in being -2.5 for game 3 and +2.5 for game 4? people figured we were due to win one and that's it? Kawhi's potential injury I guess

Comment

People still think that momentum carries from game to game. Bucks could play better or they could play worse and same for the Raps. But bring up Double OT and saying it took Raps double OT to win is meaningless. We could be 2-1 right now
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                People still think that momentum carries from game to game. Bucks could play better or they could play worse and same for the Raps. But bring up Double OT and saying it took Raps double OT to win is meaningless. We could be 2-1 right now
                                No exactly. But I can keep hearing "raps played great and bucks played bad and they still barely won" and I'm like huh? Raps had a LOT of shit go wrong and adversity. Narrative is still we took one getting lucky and have no chance overall

Comment

Working...
                                X