Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 4, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday May 21st, 8:30pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Great One wrote: View Post
    Giannis was pretty bad in Game 3(by his standards). Great players usually bounce back with a monster game after a bad game. That's why the Bucks are the favorite.
    Lots of people are saying that giannis had a bad game and will be better game 4. Why doesnt Toronto get any credit for the defense they played on him? They switched up the coverage on him and it seemed to work very well. He had the Ben Simmons stat line 8 T.O 12 PTS. I'm not entirely sold that giannis will be able to carry the team to a win if kawhi is his primary defender and we keep the same defensive coverage. IMO i think that it's going to be up to the others on Milwaukee to step up and less on giannis going for 35-40 pts. He will not score 35+ if kawhi is going to be the primary defender on him.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Lots of people are saying that giannis had a bad game and will be better game 4. Why doesnt Toronto get any credit for the defense they played on him? They switched up the coverage on him and it seemed to work very well. He had the Ben Simmons stat line 8 T.O 12 PTS. I'm not entirely sold that giannis will be able to carry the team to a win if kawhi is his primary defender and we keep the same defensive coverage. IMO i think that it's going to be up to the others on Milwaukee to step up and less on giannis going for 35-40 pts. He will not score 35+ if kawhi is going to be the primary defender on him.
      It doesn't matter whether you think he struggled because of the Raps D or because he just had an off night. GREAT players like Giannis usually always bounce bad with a monster performance after a bad game.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

It doesn't matter whether you think he struggled because of the Raps D or because he just had an off night. GREAT players like Giannis usually always bounce bad with a monster performance after a bad game.
        i guess we will see tonight
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

But it does matter. The raptors have held the best scorer on each team in check for almost every game this playoffs. First vuc, then Embiid, now giannis. Maybe what 2 really good scoring games by their standards combined?

it's the biggest reason after Kawhi we are where we are, and its slept on
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Nah I don't expect Giannis to have a bad game again. I would hope they can hold other players in check.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Team around Kawhi need to take this as disrespect man. Can't be talking shit like that in your face. Make it a series Raps
              good to know Kawhi was worn down to the point where he led both teams in scoring

Comment

Giannis was pretty bad in Game 3(by his standards). Great players usually bounce back with a monster game after a bad game. That's why the Bucks are the favorite.
                Maybe in points (12) but he had 23 rerounds and fouled out with plenty of time on the clock. When was the last 30 rebound game?

Comment

I like Giannis but he isn't a great player, yet.
                  He will try to bounce back by being extra aggressive , I can see him attacking right away before the double team comes.
                  We need to make sure that does not happen a lot,
                  we need to set the tone on defense and frustrate him early.
                  Him not having a perimeter game is advantage for us.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                    Middleton guarantees win for the Bucks in Game 4!?!!?! WTF for a team who hasnt won shit in a long time they talk like world beaters
                    Believe it or not, they are saying that because inside them they know very well, if Raptors came together and players like Green and Lowery started hitting their shots, Bucks will be a history.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

But it does matter. The raptors have held the best scorer on each team in check for almost every game this playoffs. First vuc, then Embiid, now giannis. Maybe what 2 really good scoring games by their standards combined?

it's the biggest reason after Kawhi we are where we are, and its slept on
                      Giannis is a completely different player from those two. He's the MVP of the league. Vucevic is a borderline all star player. And Embiid was injured and sick for most of the series against the Raps.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

Maybe in points (12) but he had 23 rerounds and fouled out with plenty of time on the clock. When was the last 30 rebound game?
                        He had 12 points and 8 turnovers.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I like Giannis but he isn't a great player, yet.
                          He will try to bounce back by being extra aggressive , I can see him attacking right away before the double team comes.
                          We need to make sure that does not happen a lot,
                          we need to set the tone on defense and frustrate him early.
                          Him not having a perimeter game is advantage for us.
                          He was 26/13/5 AVERAGE in only 33 minutes this season while surrounded by a cast of shooters that the occasional fan couldn't even name before this series. Lead his team to the top of the Eastern Confernce, than to an Eastern Conference Finals and likely NBA Finals appearance.

You have an awfully high bar for simply a "great player" before superstar even.

I say he's already top 5 in the league. Man, he sure is already a great player

Oh, and he's only 24!!!!

Comment

Giannis is a completely different player from those two. He's the MVP of the league. Vucevic is a borderline all star player. And Embiid was injured and sick for most of the series against the Raps.
                            Facts are facts. One good game for Vuc, one good game for Embiid, one good game for Giannis so far. Thats 1/5, 1/7 and 1/3 for 3/15. We'll see if Giannis can buck the trend tonight but so far Raptors defense destroys with facts and logic, doesn't care about your feelings
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

He had 12 points and 8 turnovers.
                              I get that, it wasn't a Giannis-dominant night but c'mon 23 rebounds and fouled out. Without Lowry and Powell and Kawhi hobbled, he may have ended up with 20 and 25-30 rebounds, still a monster game

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

He was 26/13/5 AVERAGE in only 33 minutes this season while surrounded by a cast of shooters that the occasional fan couldn't even name before this series. Lead his team to the top of the Eastern Confernce, than to an Eastern Conference Finals and likely NBA Finals appearance.

You have an awfully high bar for simply a "great player" before superstar even.

I say he's already top 5 in the league. Man, he sure is already a great player

Oh, and he's only 24!!!!
                                I will wait until he gets a ring then I can say he is great.
                                Giannis is simply a more aggressive Ben Simmons to me, with a perimeter game.

Comment

Working...
                                X