Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 4, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday May 21st, 8:30pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dare I say kyle Lowry has been the best player in the eastern conference finals thru 4 games?
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

we had the momentum once you started making game threads
        It was a team effort, we're all in this together

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
          I know toronto wants to give kawhi free stuff but can we please recognize lowry who has stressed us out for years but is one of the greatest to rock a raptors jersey? Give him free shit too.
          Lowry makes 30M he can buy his own shit lol
          Kawhi only makes 20M he needs our help to get by ....

Seriously, big props to Kyle

Comment

• Giannis -19, FVV +25.

Golden this is your new signature no?

Comment

• Nurse exposed every weak side in Bucks defense.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                Giannis -19, FVV +25.

Golden this is your new signature no?
                Sorry Bargs. I even called FVV's breakout game tonight. How's that for being a smart-ass?

golden wrote: View Post
                I'm going to go completely against the grain (and my season long thesis) and predict that FVV has a decent game tonight.... something like: 11 pts, 4 asts, 3/6 3-pters, +6. Ok, maybe that's just hope, but I'd rather be happy than right.

Comment

• Comment

• Next game is new most important game in team.history.

when you're this deep, theres no chance to relax or exhale anymore
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Big props to Nurse and coaching staff as well. They made terrific adjustments. Bud must be thinking .. now what?

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        Hopefully they stay that way and crumble in Game 5.

Comment

• Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Next game is new most important game in team.history.

when you're this deep, theres no chance to relax or exhale anymore
                            Damn, we are really playing a lot of “most important game in team history” lately
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                              Big props to Nurse and coaching staff as well. They made terrific adjustments. Bud must be thinking .. now what?
                              Basically doubling down on Game 3's strategy with some strategic fouling on Giannis mixed in to exploit his poor FT shooting. Best defense any team has shown Giannis all year long. Just need to find a way to disrupt the kickouts to the corners and the Bucks will unravel.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Damn, we are really playing a lot of “most important game in team history” lately
                                Next game we win will be the closest we've ever gotten to the ultimate goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X