Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 4, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday May 21st, 8:30pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post

Damn, we are really playing a lot of “most important game in team history” lately
    Each new game from here on out is most important than the last
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Kash_ville wrote: View Post
      Mark my words Raptors are gonna blow out the bucks. They are long over due for a good game as a collective unit.
      I told you guys!!

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        1st star kyle 2nd star Powell. 3rd star the center position. serge and marc were both awesome. great win. best game of the playoffs imo. Bucks should leave toronto feeling like their on the ropes. we're 4 minutes away from being up 3-1.fuck the doubters fuck the haters l. fuck the refs. raps in 6
        1st Star: Kyle Lowry
        2nd Star: Norm Powell
        3rd Star: Marc / Serge

Comment

• Man, I really hope this is the game where the lightbulb has finally come on for the team as a collective. It feels like they've been trying to gel for the whole season but never quite getting there..... until tonight.

Comment

• Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Man, I really hope this is the game where the lightbulb has finally come on for the team as a collective. It feels like they've been trying to gel for the whole season but never quite getting there..... until tonight.
              Maybe not the whole season but definitely since Marc got here. It's hard to adjust to that big of a change but man we looked terrific tonight.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Man, I really hope this is the game where the lightbulb has finally come on for the team as a collective. It feels like they've been trying to gel for the whole season but never quite getting there..... until tonight.
                Adversity can crumble some teams and bring others together.

Comment

• Kash_ville wrote: View Post

I told you guys!!
                  Great call

golden wrote: View Post
                  That's exactly how I felt after Game 5 vs Philly. I'm in wait and see mode

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                    lmao. TNT is just calling non-Kawhi Raptors "Others". Kenny: "C'mon man.... use their names." Shaq: "I don't know their names"

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• damn impressive

Comment

Wow. That's awesome. Wifey said: Now get TF out there and put some food on the table!

Comment

Hardly. Any other fans pulls that and they get thrown out by security

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Each new game from here on out is most important than the last
                                Larry Bird apparently claimed Game 5 in a 2 - 2 series is the most important game. No Really?

Comment

Working...
                                X