Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 4, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday May 21st, 8:30pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta admit, I loved this when it happened on TV, and I love it more now that it's totally under every Bucks players skin ... they wanted a massage from Drake ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      I gotta admit, I loved this when it happened on TV, and I love it more now that it's totally under every Bucks players skin ... they wanted a massage from Drake ...
      meh, even Nurse did not seem amused, it's kinda belittling to him imo.
      I'm softening my stance on Drake since he hasn't appeared "on-mike" too drunk lately but seriously, stay in front of your seat, not up and down the sidelines like you're a coach, cheer like a super-fan and don't amp up the opposition when you're not the one who has to back it up on the floor.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        Bunch of whiners lol. Keep trolling them Drake!

https://www.tsn.ca/a-representative-...tics-1.1309797
        Derr why cant every fan do that?

you get a different set of rules than Joe smith when you sell 100 million albums and stadiums around the world. Deal with it.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            Geez, everyone was so good in this one. Pascal had a rough night, Green was just OK, but everyone else was awesome.

I think people giving out the three stars are ignoring Kawhi a bit much - his offence was only decent in this one, but man alive his defence... The job he is doing on Giannis is unbelievable. Mind-blowing defensive performance the past two games. This is the big difference maker in this series - if Kawhi can continue this defensive impact, and we get any shooting at all from the supporting cast, the series starts to look pretty good.
            Maybe, Kawhi was also effective in finding open teammates when the Bucks D would swarm him. My take is who played / contributed at both ends at a level that was much higher than expectations or their typical contribution. Fred too also played well - finally making some shots. Given the expectation as the measuring tool, I will stick with Kyle, Norm and the centre combo of Marc / Serge as the three stars.

Comment

• Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I'm softening my stance on Drake since he hasn't appeared "on-mike" too drunk lately but seriously, stay in front of your seat, not up and down the sidelines like you're a coach, cheer like a super-fan and don't amp up the opposition when you're not the one who has to back it up on the floor.
                How is being Nurses' personal hype man belittling him? C'mon man, lighten up. Lol Drake has his own locker in the locker room, so let's not pretend he's just some regular fan. Did you not see Drake slapping fives with the players as they came off after subs, and even with Nurse at one point? The players love it from what I can tell, and maybe it even gives them a little boost; which would make more sense to me than amping up the opposition. Especially after what we've seen with him going HAM against Embiid the 76ers and we ran them out of the building, and now the Bucks.
                Last edited by Joey; Wed May 22, 2019, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• If he had played 80 games Kawhi probably gets first team All-Defense.The load management games are cost him votes.

Comment

• Gonzz wrote: View Post
                    If he had played 80 games Kawhi probably gets first team.The load management games are costing him.
                    I don't think he cares about that stuff though. I think he'd rather be playing now (unlike say, Durant) then having locked down 1st Team anything.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

As a Raptors / NBA Basketball fan I do not particularly mind Drake's unabashed enthusiasm for the Raptors, however, I believe he sometimes crosses the line between being a celebrity super-fan and the teams personal space. The shoulder rub is a no-no. It was not invited nor IMO appreciated by the Coach. Like mentioned above, the cheering, standing, gestures are great, just keep it within reasonable distance from your seat. Any other fan who would touch a player / coach in such an unsolicited manner would be tossed.

Comment

How is being Nurses' personal hype man belittling him? C'mon man, lighten up. Lol Drake has his own locker in the locker room, so let's not pretend he's just some regular fan. Did you not see Drake slapping fives with the players as they came off after subs, and even with Nurse at one point? The players love it from what I can tell, and maybe it even gives them a little boost; which would make more sense to me than amping up the opposition. Especially after what we've seen with him going HAM against Embiid the 76ers and we ran them out of the building, and now the Bucks.
                        Yeah its fun to see an actual fan having actual fun, refreshing to see someone not take themselves too serious.

Comment

I don't think he cares about that stuff though. I think he'd rather be playing now (unlike say, Durant) then having locked down 1st Team anything.
                          Agreed. When you know your the best defender in the league you dont need people to tell you.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

As a Raptors / NBA Basketball fan I do not particularly mind Drake's unabashed enthusiasm for the Raptors, however, I believe he sometimes crosses the line between being a celebrity super-fan and the teams personal space. The shoulder rub is a no-no. It was not invited nor IMO appreciated by the Coach. Like mentioned above, the cheering, standing, gestures are great, just keep it within reasonable distance from your seat. Any other fan who would touch a player / coach in such an unsolicited manner would be tossed.
                            Pretty much my take as well.
                            And the fact that he's just seeking the camera now, instead of the mike for some drunken slobbering

Comment

• Fun factoid:
                              Tuesday marked only the second time the Bucks lost back-to-back games this season.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Lol what is Drake gonna get #Metoo'd by Nick Nurse?
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X