Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 4, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday May 21st, 8:30pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Lol what is Drake gonna get #Metoo'd by Nick Nurse?
    He'll wait 30 years and then report sexual harassment in 2019
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Hahaha
      Image result for I'm not laughing

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Agreed. When you know your the best defender in the league you dont need people to tell you.
        This.

Kawhi is the expert, he decides where he falls based on his own lofty expectations for himself. He didn't quite live up to them this year, so he chose 2nd Team.

Also, we should be asking him who is on the All-NBA Teams based off of who is hardest for him to guard. Lol

Comment

HAHA good one. Just saying today there is a big difference between a mutual 'High 5' and an unsolicited shoulder rub. Unfortunately for some it's 2019 and people now view this type of behavior through a different lens...

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

classic victim denial.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Lol what lines did Drake crossed? these Bucks are a bunch of whiners man.

https://mobile.twitter.com/malika_an...03323674566657
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Comment

• I just think his behaviour (as a fan) is ridiculous, distracting and over the top. I'd prefer the camera doesn't show his reaction to every stop in play. I don't want to hear him drunk on the mic which mercifully he has stopped doing recently. If he wants to be that involved, maybe given him a seat with the coaches behind the Raptor bench where he would feel the urge to go out on the court? Nah, that wouldn't be down in front enough for him ..... if he's not subject to fan rules, then don't have him in fan seats.

It's much ado about nothing tho. Just don't pan the cameras to him 30X a game would be a start.

Back in Toronto, WISN's Stephanie Sutton said a fan conduct advisory was placed on every seat Wednesday morning at Scotiabank Arena.

It said the rules were particularly important to fans with courtside seats.

"Fans who act inappropriately will not be tolerated and are subject to ejection from the arena and/or revocation of their tickets," the advisory reads. "Examples of inappropriate behavior include, but are not limited to: using abusive language or gestures directed at any player, coach, referee, fan, or person involved in our game; making or attempting to make any physical contact with any player, coach, referee, fan, or person involved in our game; disrupting or interrupting the game; entering the playing court, throwing objects, or any other form of improper conduct.

"We encourage you to enjoy the game and to cheer for our players and teams in a respectful way. Thank you for supporting the NBA."

The notice is signed by NBA League Security.

Comment

• So let me get this straight.. Coach Bud explicitly mentioned Drake's antics in a conference call yesterday? Giannis' personal agent/friend goes on twitter and is offended by Drake as well?

This is so ridiculous. Bucks must be soft man.. why are they caring about Drake? He's so insignificant here.

I would be so worried if I was a Bucks fan right now. They really do seem rattled, yet they have HCA in a best of three. I guess playoff experience does matter.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      So let me get this straight.. Coach Bud explicitly mentioned Drake's antics in a conference call yesterday? Giannis' personal agent/friend goes on twitter and is offended by Drake as well?

This is so ridiculous. Bucks must be soft man.. why are they caring about Drake? He's so insignificant here.

I would be so worried if I was a Bucks fan right now. They really do seem rattled, yet they have HCA in a best of three. I guess playoff experience does matter.
                      Some Bucks fans agreeing in principle with what they're saying while others are saying they hope Coach Bud has more important things to worry about. Could easily be mind games - Bud taking the attention of his team's last two losses.

Interesting that Giannis' agent took the tweet down lol

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Some Bucks fans agreeing in principle with what they're saying while others are saying they hope Coach Bud has more important things to worry about. Could easily be mind games - Bud taking the attention of his team's last two losses.

Interesting that Giannis' agent took the tweet down lol
                        Or perhaps Bud is just a bit worried that Nurse may have found the cheat code his system.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Or perhaps Bud is just a bit worried that Nurse may have found the cheat code his system.
                          Bud's system does have a history of falling apart in the ECF.....
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Bud's system does have a history of falling apart in the ECF.....
                            He didn't have Giannis, for one. Celtics tried the same defensive scheme, but our initial defense on Giannis (with Kawhi) is better and our second & third rotations and closeouts are better. But the main difference is probably that Lowry >>>>> Kyrie Irving when it comes to team defense. Can't have a single weak defensive link against the Bucks or they make you pay.

Comment

• Loving how every ESPN show lead with Drake this morning. He's a paid shill that actually likes his employers. Plus he putting down parquet floor boards in his condo he rent fress in they heads next to Kawhi Towers.

Jalen telling the Bucks to stop crying, Stephen A Dumbass telling the world Bud's his man but he acting whiny, Bruce Bowen hot that the Bucks worried about Drake clowning them instead of focusing.

Honestly this sounds like us screaming about we the 'Other' way back. Ain't never been here before.... the Raptors the composed playoff team watching they opponent fall to pieces and the media tear them up for it.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                                Loving how every ESPN show lead with Drake this morning. He's a paid shill that actually likes his employers. Plus he putting down parquet floor boards in his condo he rent fress in they heads next to Kawhi Towers.

Jalen telling the Bucks to stop crying, Stephen A Dumbass telling the world Bud's his man but he acting whiny, Bruce Bowen hot that the Bucks worried about Drake clowning them instead of focusing.

Honestly this sounds like us screaming about we the 'Other' way back. Ain't never been here before.... the Raptors the composed playoff team watching they opponent fall to pieces and the media tear them up for it.
                                Similar but opposite to Embiids airplane antics...nobody on our team said a word. No headlines, no clickbait, just business. the fans and media tried to make it something.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X