Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 4, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday May 21st, 8:30pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

I should probably be insulted, but I don't even understand what you just said there. lol.
    It dropped a couple of day ago and evidently is the hottest new thing *massive eye roll*
    May be even bigger than Mylie Cyrus Wrecking Ball or that Lil Nas whatever it was ....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWggTb45brM

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

I pictured you guys practicing your Toosie Slide all day today
    I should probably be insulted, but I don't even understand what you just said there. lol.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

I can't stand Drake's music either.
    I pictured you guys practicing your Toosie Slide all day today

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Glad it ended up going the way it did. He would have looked like even more of an idiot if we got swept and Giannis said "that chirping rapper gave us even more incentive to run them off the court" lol

Any my bad, I assumed you loved his music too, couldn't think of many other reasons to defend his goofy actions
    I can't stand Drake's music either.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    the fact that Bucks fans were crying about Drake made it worth it for me. Where that Bucks in 4 went
    Glad it ended up going the way it did. He would have looked like even more of an idiot if we got swept and Giannis said "that chirping rapper gave us even more incentive to run them off the court" lol

Any my bad, I assumed you loved his music too, couldn't think of many other reasons to defend his goofy actions

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    the fact that Bucks fans were crying about Drake made it worth it for me. Where that Bucks in 4 went

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

I don't particularly like him but 99% for his antics on the court. He's kind of a jerk lol. Personally, I know almost nothing about him.
    First thing I really remember of him was when he threatened that photographer for taking his picture after landing in a helicoptor. I've never been a fan of his drunken episodes on the sidelines, slurring in the mike, begging for the camera etc. MLSE is complicit in that so whetever.

Now admit you're a fanboy
    Nah I don't like his music. But I'm not gonna act like Bucks players didn't want to beat Raps and rub it in his face but now they will have to see memes of him laughing at them.

You don't like him but don't start correcting people

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Just admit you personally just don't like Drake. It's cool.
    I don't particularly like him but 99% for his antics on the court. He's kind of a jerk lol. Personally, I know almost nothing about him.
    First thing I really remember of him was when he threatened that photographer for taking his picture after landing in a helicoptor. I've never been a fan of his drunken episodes on the sidelines, slurring in the mike, begging for the camera etc. MLSE is complicit in that so whetever.

Now admit you're a fanboy

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Just to get this out of the way: Drake wasn't in Milwaukee in Game 1 and 2 and we lost. So no it wouldn't have been a sweep using that argument.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    So if some jack azz did that for the Celtics, you'd think it was cool and what an advantage he was giving them?
    LOL not a chance, you'd recognize him for a jack azz.....errrrrrrrr Global Ambassador.

Thank goodness so many other "celebrities" know their place on the sidelines.
    Everybody on the Celtics is a "jack azz" and all their fans are "jack azzes". By definition, a Celtic supporter cannot do anything cool. That's a basic rule for Raptor fans.

Where you going with this, Deaner? Like... is it personal between you and Drake? There's got to be some story there. If there is, please do tell.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Drake is Spike Lee if Knicks beat Bulls.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    So if some jack azz did that for the Celtics, you'd think it was cool and what an advantage he was giving them?
    LOL not a chance, you'd recognize him for a jack azz.....errrrrrrrr Global Ambassador.

Just admit you personally just don't like Drake. It's cool.
    Last edited by MixxAOR; Sun Apr 5, 2020, 04:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

OK we'll have to disagree on that one and I personally don't think it's even close. If he wasn't part of your team, like he was on the Celtics, I bet you'd see that too.
    lol. Even the on the off-day, when Bud should have been focused on preparing his team, the "hot topic" for Bud was still...... Drake. So, instead of using precious media air-time to work the refs to gain every possible advantage for Game 5, Bud wastes his energies on...... Drake? In a close series, every possession matters. Drake owned a ton of real estate in Bud's head.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

Budenholzer openly getting mad at Drake on the podium is all the proof you need to certify that he was in the opponent’s head. That’s even worse than a player talking about Drake. Bud is your coach, your leader right there, who’s job it is to keep you focused on basketball tasks, crying & whining about....... Drake? That never happens - ever. Much less in a playoff series. That’s when I knew it was over.

The other benefit was with all the media attention on Drake, it meant less (or no) questions for the Raptors players, allowing them to focus their energy on, you guessed it..... basketball. Double whammy.

Drake was a Win-Win for the Raptors all around.
    OK we'll have to disagree on that one and I personally don't think it's even close. If he wasn't part of your team, like he was on the Celtics, I bet you'd see that too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X