Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Eastern Conference Finals: Toronto Raptors @ Milwaukee Bucks - Thursday May 23rd, 8:30pm ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 5, Eastern Conference Finals: Toronto Raptors @ Milwaukee Bucks - Thursday May 23rd, 8:30pm ET TSN

STARTERS:

AT

STARTERS:

NOTES:
    • In game 4, Kyle Lowry put up only the fourth Raptors playoff performance of 25 or more points on 11 or fewer field goal attempts. The other three were Kawhi (2019), Norm (2017), and Chris Childs (2001).
    • In game 4 we finally won the rebounding battle on both the offensive and defensive glass.
    • After game 4: "The Bucks locker room is eerily silent. Players are all keeping to themselves, some hustled out to the bus quickly." @malika_andrews
    • https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/46324/deer-jerky/
    • Kawhi Leonard was named to 2nd team All-Defense and became the first Raptor to earn that honor.
    • Danny Green received 19 First Team and 28 Second Team votes, which equates to 66 points: more than Draymond (61) or Kawhi (39), who both made Second Team. However, All-Defense factors in position. Second Team guards, Jrue Holiday and Klay Thompson got 90 and 82 votes respectively @jlew1050
    • Congrats to Fred VanVleet for busting out of his slump and for the birth of his son, Fred Jr. He didn't even take a night off!
    • Shoutout to Nick Nurse for giving more and more responsibility to Norm, who notched a team high +29 in game 4.

WINS REMAINING:

Last edited by Scraptor; Fri May 24, 2019, 02:36 PM.

Keep us streaking Scrap!! I kinda think the bucks might make a starting lineup change. Bringing Brogdon in for mirotic. Bledsoe has been the worst starter but don't think bud has the balls to pull him from the starting lineup. They did just sign him to an extension and wouldn't bode well for the future if he was bench in a critical ECF game.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

My Raps in 6 pick is still alive. Go Scraptor go.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

This series is over, Raptors in 6.

Comment

Long live scrappy, son of King Scraptor the 2nd, lord of the reverse sweep, slayer of negative thread starters

raps in 6
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Mad disrespect to the homegrown CoJo! For our purposes, I love it!

Joseph collapsed under the pressure and never came through like we needed him to. We can't have anyone pounding the rock endlessly to no avail like he did. I'm looking at you Fred .. more of the same from last game please! (Cory, if you're reading, the 6 still got love for ya. )

As for Jermaine.. well, he represents the exact opposite of all that Masai's accomplished here, being the crown jewel of the Bryan Colangelo era Raptor's playoff dreams. Oh how far we've come.

Masai's built something beautiful, and so have you Scraps!

Let's take this act on the road!

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
              Mad disrespect to the homegrown CoJo! — For our purposes, I love it!

Joseph collapsed under the pressure and never came through like we needed him to. We can't have anyone pounding the rock endlessly to no avail like he did. I'm looking at you Fred .. more of the same from last game please! (Cory, if you're reading, the 6 still got love for ya. )

As for Jermaine.. well, he represents the exact opposite of all that Masai's accomplished here, being the crown jewel of the Bryan Colangelo era Raptor's playoff dreams. Oh how far we've come.

I didn't want to use anyone still playing so the choices were Jerome Moiso, Luke Jackson, JO, and Alan Anderson. Slim pickings.

As for this new forum, I have no idea why some of the pictures don't show on some mobile browsers (not showing on my ios firefox), but if there are any gaps, that's who y'all can blame.

Comment

The winner of game 5 has to just win 1 more game out of 2, in a home and home.

So if you assume like I do these teams are fairly even, the winner of game 5 has for all intents and purposes a roughly 75% chance of advancing to the face the dynasty champs in the lebrons old spot.

It is not a must win, but it is a massive, massive game. You could bury their spirit, or turn the narrative back to "cant win in milwaukee". Its up for grabs, its Thursday with Chuck and Ernie and Shaq and Matt and Jack and Leo and Giannis and Kawhi and Nurse and Bud, and I'm ready for all of it.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

This is the most important biggest game in Raptors franchise history
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Keep up the good work Scraptor. I'm pretty sure who your 5 victories guy is.

Comment

Scraptor: "Regular season game threads are just practices for me." Keep it rolling.

I also thought CoJo (6ix Man) was going to be the choice for #6, but at this point nobody can question the GOAT.

Last edited by golden; Wed May 22, 2019, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Bring it on home Scraptor

Comment

A must win game, must win they will, must win they need.

Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Basketball gods please bless Kawhi and hope his injury is not serious
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Come on raps a win tomorrow and you're pretty much in the finals!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X