Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Eastern Conference Finals: Toronto Raptors @ Milwaukee Bucks - Thursday May 23rd, 8:30pm ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Wow! That's crazy!
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Chalk up another win with Brothers and Davis reffing.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

All 3 picked the Bucks to win

Barkley even said Bcuks would win the Nba championship lol

maybe u dont watch espn i have it
        Serious Question, how do you get ESPN

Comment

• I wish Drake curse wasn't a thing lmao fuck
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

so i bought my tickets for 430 dollars each ok 100 level (me and my best friend going)

right now cheapest seat in the 300 level for sat is 633 dollars... where i bought its 1200!!!!! I could nearly triple my profit if i wanna sell

BUT FUCK NO WE GOING TO THE FINALS AND ILL BE THERE LIVEEEEE
            Go get it my guy! No feeling like being a fan in a game like this tbh, even as just a fan.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post

Serious Question, how do you get ESPN
              IPTV -- $15 dollars a month

tho i do have bell fibe and get the full package for 4k tv... i only watch on 4k now and pretty much all playoffs have been 4k

the funny thing is Toronto, Milwaukee, Orlando and I think its Sacramento only teams with 4k right now.
              Last edited by sanyo; Fri May 24, 2019, 01:26 AM.

Comment

IPTV -- $15 dollars a month

tho i do have bell fibe and get the full package for 4k tv... i only watch on 4k now and pretty much all playoffs have been 4k
                I've resisted the Rogers IPTV, but I hadn't realized that ESPN is an option. Thanks mate,

Oh and 538 has us taking the chip;

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2019-nba-predictions/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Comment

• Much respect, incredible win by the Raps. However, the ball went off Siakam, but bad calls happen .

It's not over yet. As Barkley said, Raps need to win game 6 as they will not win in my town in game 7.
                  Last edited by fear_the_d; Fri May 24, 2019, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• BIG SHOUT OUT to FREDDY JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• fear_the_d wrote: View Post
                      Much respect, incredible win by the Raps. However, the ball went off Siakam, but bad calls happen .

It's not over yet. As Barkley said, Raps need to win game 6 as they will not win in my town in game 7.
                      Bucks better win in Game 6 or they going to Cancun. Let's not act like pressure on Raps lol
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Much respect, incredible win by the Raps. However, the ball went off Siakam, but bad calls happen .

The ball went off Siakam????

That's what you're here to tell us ???? hahahhahhaha oh my gaw

yer eyesight's like a deer in headlights. for real

fear_the_d ... lol

Here's some advice ... fear the beef D. Cuz Raps bout to slap that cross yo chin on Saturday.

How hungry are you?

Comment

• Sorry I missed the thread everybody, watched the game at a buddy's and forgot my phone. JUST ONE MORE WIN TO GET TO THE FINALS

Out
                          here
                          Michael
                          Phelps

Comment

It clearly went off Brogdon's shin, dude. They wouldn't have overturned it unless it was definitive, and it was.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              Sorry I missed the thread everybody, watched the game at a buddy's and forgot my phone. JUST ONE MORE WIN TO GET TO THE FINALS

Out
                              here
                              Michael
                              Phelps
                              Keep it up Scraps -- you're the GOAT.

TAKING US WHERE WE'VE NEVER BEEN BEFORE.

LET"S GOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• One more win. The next game will be the toughest so far. Closeout games are damn hard. The Bucks will be looking for just the win to bring it home for a Game 7. Don't let them get any confidence. Remember, we haven't won anything yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X