Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Eastern Conference Finals: Toronto Raptors @ Milwaukee Bucks - Thursday May 23rd, 8:30pm ET TSN

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • Comment


      • rocwell wrote: View Post
        Bud "Marty Feldman" Budenholzer

        Comment


        • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

          yeah it'll be tough. Hopefully they learned from Philly series.
          They have not won anything yet. Still one more game to get and it will be the toughest yet...

          Comment


          • Zak24gege wrote: View Post

            They have not won anything yet. Still one more game to get and it will be the toughest yet...
            Yup gotta close it out. Don't come into the game relaxed but don't come into the game nervous af too
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

            Comment


            • golden wrote: View Post

              Barkley made an interesting point. Putting Brogdon in the starting lineup takes a few touches and shots away from Middleton and weakens the Bucks' bench. He only took 9 shots last night.
              Agreed. 4th Quarter Kawhi%^Is Durant coming back and who's guarding him next week?

              Comment


              • Zak24gege wrote: View Post

                Bud "Marty Feldman" Budenholzer
                Old school

                Comment


                • Looking at the Bucks boxscore, former starter Mirotic played only 9 mins, shot 0 - 4 with 2 rebounds. He is not having a good series. We have a similar situation with Green who played 16 mins, going 0 - 3, 1 reb. and 1 steal.

                  Comment


                  • Last night was a good example of how defense can win games. Overall we shot only 37% (41% from 3), but a great 4th quarter (33 pts) and tough defense brought home the win. From the 2nd Quarter to the games end, we outscored MKE 83 - 67. Wow

                    Comment


                    • There is not a scintilla of doubt who is the MVP so far in this years playoffs.

                      Comment


                      • golden wrote: View Post

                        Barkley made an interesting point. Putting Brogdon in the starting lineup takes a few touches and shots away from Middleton and weakens the Bucks' bench. He only took 9 shots last night.
                        I disagree with Barkley, Brogdon in my opinion is more of a team player than Middleton and his perimeter defence is to some extent better than Middleton. The thing that Barkely refuses to admit is the great game of VV. This might have shocked Bucks coaching staff and took them by surprise.
                        This adjustment is not the reason Bucks lost. The Bucks lost because Toronto is more of a dynamic team, every game you find a different player staring beside Kawhi. Bucks coach is doing a good job, the fact is : Toronto as a whole team is better than Bucks and our defence is far better than theirs.

                        Comment


                        • RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                          I disagree with Barkley, Brogdon in my opinion is more of a team player than Middleton and his perimeter defence is to some extent better than Middleton. The thing that Barkely refuses to admit is the great game of VV. This might have shocked Bucks coaching staff and took them by surprise.
                          This adjustment is not the reason Bucks lost. The Bucks lost because Toronto is more of a dynamic team, every game you find a different player staring beside Kawhi. Bucks coach is doing a good job, the fact is : Toronto as a whole team is better than Bucks and our defence is far better than theirs.
                          From a Raptors perspective Fred's 7 3's was a key to victory. What Barkley is suggesting is that the Bucks may have benefited more with Brogdan coming off the bench and compliment Middleton's offense rather than compete with it. There is only one ball, so on offense if Middleton and Brogdan are on the floor simultaneously, only one can shoot per possession.

                          Comment


                          • Pivotal game in the series. Can the Raptors win one on the Bucks' floor to give them the opportunity to close the series at home?

                            Comment


                            • Bad start
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                              Comment


                              • Going 7 for sure

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X