Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Eastern Conference Finals: Toronto Raptors @ Milwaukee Bucks - Thursday May 23rd, 8:30pm ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat pat also a victim of the nba revolution of the last 5 years

he was once the very definition of a decent stretch 4. Now every 4 better shoot. Hes a tweener now, an average shooting immobile 4, or a small poor rebounding 5, not elite or even really good at any one thing
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Davis, Brothers and Fraher. Two worst refs in the entire league and one of the best. For Game 5 of the ECF. SMH.
      Ugh I hear you

Comment

• Raptors are 14-1 with Tony Brothers in the last fifteen games and 6-0 With Marc Davis this year. Means we have 95% chance to win tonight by my mafs, so I love the reffing choices. Then the team to win game 5 wins 82% of the time and the team that makes it to the finals has a 100% chance of keeping Kawhi Leonard. Therefore, HE STAY.

Trust me, I'm an accountant.
        Last edited by jacobdr4; Thu May 23, 2019, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Davis, Brothers and Fraher. Two worst refs in the entire league and one of the best. For Game 5 of the ECF. SMH.
          Reffing has been better in the NBA than in the NHL this playoff run.

Tony and Davis are not ones to be caught up in the crowd noise and emotional momentum....bonehead calls i can't vouch for but watching them they don't get swept up in the moment....

This is going to be the classic road game....

Survive the initial push in the first quarter... slow the game down to your pace and keep the crowd out of it or on edge enough that the home team feels the anxiety....play physical at every single opportunity... make em feel it on every play

Veteran teams do that....

Lowry 13 plus seasons
          Gasol 10 seasons
          Serge 10 seasons
          Danny 10 seasons
          Kawhi 8 seasons...

Here we go.... hoping for a classic
          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu May 23, 2019, 03:12 PM.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Yes, but like any executive, owner, gm or member of the organization attending the game as a non-participant in an assigned seat (court-side or not), they remain near their seats and do not give unsolicited shoulder rubs to coaches. I like Drake's enthusiasm, support and antics generally. He is well liked by the players and his support of the organization is much appreciated. I'm just suggesting that he keeps his support within reasonable proximity to his seat like all other attendees either affiliated to the organization or not and that he refrain from the unsolicited touching of participants.

Let's win this game tonight and have a chance to close out the series at home Saturday. Go Raptors Go!
            I hear you but what I'm saying is if the Raptors (including Nick) is ok with it and it's just the Bucks and some spectators who don't like it then why does it matter? You can't please everyone and it's it's pointless to try. Game on.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I hear you but what I'm saying is if the Raptors (including Nick) is ok with it and it's just the Bucks and some spectators who don't like it then why does it matter? You can't please everyone and it's it's pointless to try. Game on.
              It was a fun little thing that happened. It was obviously spontaneous and genuine. This isn't the NoFunLeague. I can't believe anyone is even talking about this - and now I'm doing it! And I don't even like Drake!

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Reffing has been better in the NBA than in the NHL this playoff run.

Tony and Davis are not ones to be caught up in the crowd noise and emotional momentum....bonehead calls i can't vouch for but watching them they don't get swept up in the moment....

This is going to be the classic road game....

Survive the initial push in the first quarter... slow the game down to your pace and keep the crowd out of it or on edge enough that the home team feels the anxiety....play physical at every single opportunity... make em feel it on every play

Veteran teams do that....

Lowry 13 plus seasons
                Gasol 10 seasons
                Serge 10 seasons
                Danny 10 seasons
                Kawhi 8 seasons...

Here we go.... hoping for a classic
                That's a lot of 'seasoning'...add some Spice, turn up the heat for 48 minutes and BAM a Raptor Win!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  A visual aid:

Fans

Who is this guy?! Security!
                  Drake

I love you Drake, sure I'll come play for
                  the Raptors next time I'm a FA.
                  Pops says 'Hi'.
                  Right, just like when Drake recruited KD and we didn't even get a meeting.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...oronto-concert

Comment

• Game thread is damaged already? That's not a good sign lol
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

We'll pretend that my place in Springbank is one of the mansions

I'm think I'm gonna head into Kensington and go to Side Street, thanks for the suggestions. I know the owner there and he apparently puts the sound on, and is trying to encourage Raptors interest. He's a tireless promoter and it pays off with a full bar most nights
                      This is actually a great idea, we should have a thread where in each city we can post 2 or 3 sport bar locations where they actually support Raptors and play the volume.

I for one being in Sudbury understand the struggle of finding a basketball friendly sports bar. We really only have 2 and I think if any fans are driving through town they would appreciate to know where to watch.

Comment

• I miss the Patterson debates. Good times

Comment

• RE: Drake. Nick Nurse is almost certain to give drake a little shoulder rub in game 6. I am almost certain Nick is aware of meme culture I.E his viral O face. falling back in his chair on ibaka dunk. I would almost be surprised if Nick doesn't make fun of it by returning the massage in game 6.

To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I'm quietly confident about tonight. We proved we can bring it in game 1, but let it slip away. I think this might be our do-over. If that's the case, then I can't see the Bucks winning game 6. They'll be way too shook having lost 3 straight and facing elimination in Toronto. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Raps will face a very hostile environment and a team that will come out swinging hard. They gotta match their intensity, and we absolutely need our veterans to come out and play hard (looking at you Marc and Kyle)

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Right, just like when Drake recruited KD and we didn't even get a meeting.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...oronto-concert

Comment

It was a fun little thing that happened. It was obviously spontaneous and genuine. This isn't the NoFunLeague. I can't believe anyone is even talking about this - and now I'm doing it! And I don't even like Drake!
                                Outrage culture.
                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                Not meant to be offensive.

Comment

Working...
                                X