Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Eastern Conference Finals: Toronto Raptors @ Milwaukee Bucks - Thursday May 23rd, 8:30pm ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

As unsuccessful a joke as blaming outrage culture.

Comment

• This is a huge game, obviously. To me this is the type of game that true contenders win.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          Game thread is damaged already? That's not a good sign lol
          They break basically every day now. I just sigh and continue swimming upstream in shits creek without a paddle

me using RR these days

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
            This is a huge game, obviously. To me this is the type of game that true contenders win.
            Hopefully we see the kind of intensity the team had in the Game 4s @ Philly and Orlando and not the stinker that was Game 6 @ Philly

Comment

• Might be interesting to see who wins the battle of the maligned players. Bledsoe's struggles have become such a talking point that you'd be surprised not to hear it mentioned. Danny G (our Danny G, not the guy in the truck) is comically missing 3's. Who finds their mojo tonight?

Comment

• LET'S GO RAPS!!!

We went 4-0 in 2016 when PPat put up 10+ in the playoffs. This year we are 7-0 when Serge goes for 10+. Hope Serge can cook up another big game!

Comment

• RunSiakamRun wrote: View Post
                  LET'S GO RAPS!!!

We went 4-0 in 2016 when PPat put up 10+ in the playoffs. This year we are 7-0 when Serge goes for 10+. Hope Serge can cook up another big game!
                  First post eh

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

First post eh

long-time lurker, first time poster

Comment

• RunSiakamRun wrote: View Post

long-time lurker, first time poster
                      In that case you probably want my autograph

Here ya go, kid

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        Game thread is damaged already? That's not a good sign lol
                        Every coint has to faces, I will say Bucks will be damaged.

Comment

• Biggest game in franchise history.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Here's how I envision tonight going:

Return of Green-Light Danny - If you offered me 2-2 with Danny shooting 25% from distance at the start of the series I'd take it in a heartbeat. Much like Fred in Game 4, I think we see a slump buster from Green tonight.

How Hungry Is Serge? - During his Raptor tenure against non-Lebron teams, the Raps are 12-1 when he scores 10+ points, and 6-9 when he does not. We will see a hungry Serge getting on the O-Boards and getting to his spot in the PnR.

Defensive Glass - We know the Raps will try to keep this one to a half-court game (I believe another post referenced the bucks are averaging 0.83 points per half court possession which is lower than the Knicks league worst regular season mark), but they MUST keep the Bucks from getting 2nd chance points. I see a team effort on the glass and them winning the rebound battle.

Every game from here on out is bigger than the last. Enjoy the ride fellas, you never know when it might be the last ride!

Comment

• Raps 7.5pts dogs

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X