Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Eastern Conference Finals: Toronto Raptors @ Milwaukee Bucks - Thursday May 23rd, 8:30pm ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When he hits the floor after picking up his dribble it has to be a travel or jump ball by rule. How is it a timeout???

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

well they had a solution in the first half...or did you not see the massive come back?
      yea they did. then we let them back on these runs..

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
        Should’ve been jump ball...

davis and brothers determined to fuck us tonight
        Oh they already fucked us.... they're dumping us via twitter and posting sex tapes at this point

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
          Every year 3-point shooting is a problem for the Raptors. Is it too much to ask for a year where the 3-point shooting holds up in the playoffs?
          Right! I am in shock that this season it happened again. I really thought this year we would be really good.Smh
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
            Every year 3-point shooting is a problem for the Raptors. Is it too much to ask for a year where the 3-point shooting holds up in the playoffs?
            Bucks are also shooting 33%. Best 3-pt shooting team in the league..

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              Is Siakam still injured? He's not attacking mismatches at all this series
              No, Giannis is in his head.

Comment

• Maaaaannnn if they didn’t give us that timeout

Comment

• holy fuck tony brother was gonna fuck us over again with a jump ball

Comment

• brothers tried SO HARD to give the ole jumpball

Comment

• Surprised Norm held on to it after getting bopped in the back of the head
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Same drill. Cut it to 5 by the end of the 3rd quarter and hope Kawhi has another MJ 4th quarter left in him.

Comment

• Freedy with 2 straight threes

Comment

• We can't seem to even catch the ball. 1 - 8 to start the third. Story of this team.

Comment

• wtf i love fred now?

Comment

• Toronto will regret not for gunning for home court during the regular season .This series is a wrap.

Comment

Working...
                                X