Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Eastern Conference Finals: Toronto Raptors @ Milwaukee Bucks - Thursday May 23rd, 8:30pm ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
    Celebrations be brief. Have to put on that killer mentality for game 6. Bucks believe they can bring it back.
    Scraptor has to bring the biggest and best thread starter yet.
    we arent losing at home man for game 6

bucks rattled... they are done man

cant wai tto celebrate on the street with everyone sat man, i cant believe ill be at game 6 gonna be crazy!!

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
      Celebrations be brief. Have to put on that killer mentality for game 6. Bucks believe they can bring it back.
      Scraptor has to bring the biggest and best thread starter yet.
      Yep. Cannot go into game 6 with the mentality that they have another game. Need to close it out, because it's going to be almost impossible to win a game 7 on the road.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

Bro he was horrible, anytime he was on the Bucks went on a run

He really shouldnt see any mins now.. or maybe 10 mins... honestly Powell is playing way better
        I agree, it's just that RR always needs someone to complain about. Not that Danny isn't giving us the ammunition.
        I'll focus on the positive thanks, we're a win away!

Comment

• Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
            I offer all my apology to Nick Nurse, I have never believed in him, but I have to admit it. He is the best coach we have ever had since the beginning of this franchise.
            Nurse did an amazing job, the guy has an iron heart.
            Blame him for his mistakes, he is a rookie head coach after all, but he made very good and crucial adjustments in big games.

Comment

• Kawhi Leonard is the BEST player in basketball. I've seen enough. I don't care what anyone say. Yes, he's better than LeBron James.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kawhi is about to take the Raptors to the NBA Finals in his FIRST SEASON.

Load manage the shit outta him every season fam.

Comment

I offer all my apology to Nick Nurse, I have never believed in him, but I have to admit it. He is the best coach we have ever had since the beginning of this franchise.
                  he finally is using his head in this series

sit danny green -- he did

sit gasol when he had too -- he did

but more than anything lets face it, FVV and Powell has come through.

if they played like in previous series, we may have lost by now...those guys have come through huge.

Comment

He's a calming influence and he's learning.
                    Players like him and we're winning.
                    Good enough for me.

Comment

• Yeah, I think we end this in Game 6. I had Raptors in 7 because I expected both teams to protect home but the Raptors' experience giving them the edge in 7. I don't think the Bucks can win in Toronto ... especially after dropping 3 in a row for, I believe, the first time this season AFTER being up 2-0. This series is done.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        Kawhi Leonard is the BEST player in basketball. I've seen enough. I don't care what anyone say. Yes, he's better than LeBron James.
                        He has been lately

Comment

• Raps 5-1 when holding a 3-2 lead in series

will be 6-1 on saturday!!

Comment

• Series completely changed when Fred Jr. was born. Give that baby the MVP!
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              Series completely changed when Fred Jr. was born. Give that baby the MVP!
                              i would sign him to super max contract right now

he should be like lion king

we need fvv to show him to the world on sat...

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I agree, it's just that RR always needs someone to complain about. Not that Danny isn't giving us the ammunition.
                                I'll focus on the positive thanks, we're a win away!
                                I've literally never understood why people will sh*t on our players. Save that stuff for the off season if you absolutely have to. It does nothing because as much as YOU might want to win; the players want to win that much more.
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X